Don't ship to many packages to your home!

Would your say security has a right open your packages Due to assumption of them "thinking it's stol

• Yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

DDBD0F62-321B-4AC2-A5EB-837CBF5A1AD2.gif

IESucks

Yes, do not ship to your home, in my case I'm a 19 yr supe, worked both preload and twilght, drove, and what not. Been suspended now for almost 2 months , doctor now diagnosed me with stress and depression, due to what ups did. SO ACCORDING to what ever building security they can open your packages with out warrant, only assumptions, I was accused of stealing ink, paper and time , now ups is firing me.for what was being shipped to.me. Security confirmed no theft involved . Sounds like N illegal.search and siezure , no harm or danger to.public with contents of package , just security personel.on own rules. Has any one have this experience or.know of any if you do. Already lawyered up...and if any supervisors or anyone in the ups "the spot" I would say remove yourself from that site. It's so monitored , you can't be truthful... Right bittner.
Learn how to spell and blah blah blah

35years

Gravy route
Sounds like...
-The OP is a UPS sup employed for 19 years.
-Not sure if he is PT or FT now.
-He was suspended 2 months ago for stealing time, ink and paper...probably doing personal stuff with UPS office supplies on company time.
-He then has a pkg addressed to his house opened by LP (because he is believed to be dishonest) and he is fired.
-The package poses no threat to the public...He did not say the contents were legal...Drugs?

This guy has no chance in court if the contents of the box was illegal.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
not sure I wanted to know... after waiting to get a signature, some tub of goo answered the door, so I just handed it to her.

I keep telling myself, one day, the myth will be real!

That was always the problem.

You'd know where it was from, and by extension what it might be, and then, BOOM.

Mama in a muumuu with a mustache.