DON'T YOU COME HERE THIS LATE!!!

ManInBrown

I'm just curious as to why you have an 11+ hr day in May. In my center, it's hard to go out with more than 9 hrs. And I want more than 9. If it was one driver having a bad day, he'd be sent help. Nobody is out past 8:30 except the 2 weeks before Christmas.
Routes RedLined here June-Jan 15th every year

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I‘ve gotta a bulldog, he lives on a chain
I know what he’s going thru, I feel his pain
He don’t have no fun on that doggy run
He never gets none

He’s got potential if he could get free
But he’s on a short leash just like me
He goes through life with hungry eyes
Watching bitches go by

I‘ve gotta a bulldog, he lives on a chain
I know what he’s going thru, I feel his pain
He don’t have no fun on that doggy run
He never gets none

He’s got potential if he could get free
But he’s on a short leash just like me
He goes through life with hungry eyes
Watching bitches go by
I never be you was a bull dog?

Rainman

Its all good.
I'm just curious as to why you have an 11+ hr day in May. In my center, it's hard to go out with more than 9 hrs. And I want more than 9. If it was one driver having a bad day, he'd be sent help. Nobody is out past 8:30 except the 2 weeks before Christmas.
I'm coming back in 8pm or later just about every night . I don't mind it occasionally, but not every night.

FilingBluesFL

I would have brought it back tomorrow at the same time.

This might be hard to believe, but the route I was doing was 30 miles away from this area of town... It was an add/cut added at the end of the day.... I know, crazy talk, right?! lol

I am picturing the old guy sitting in his favorite chair, just waiting for his package to arrive, much like old people at the nursing home all dressed up, waiting for their kids to pick them up to go for a ride.

This "old guy" was in his mid-late 30's. Looked like something out of Jersey Shore.

His mom, I assume, was behind him dragging around her oxygen line asking what was going on, and watching him act like a jerk in disbelief.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am picturing the old guy sitting in his favorite chair, just waiting for his package to arrive, much like old people at the nursing home all dressed up, waiting for their kids to pick them up to go for a ride.
This "old guy" was in his mid-late 30's. Looked like something out of Jersey Shore.

His mom, I assume, was behind him dragging around her oxygen line asking what was going on, and watching him act like a jerk in disbelief.

Don't stop ... keep this going ... cool stuff!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I agree but still doesn't make it right that we are banging on doors at 830 for a signature outside of Christmas season. ..it makes the company look bad
The whole "Christmas season" excuse for working 14 hours is asinine and shows how weak our union is...there is no excuse any time of year to be working until 830 or later at night, it's a disgrace. Especially during the holidays, if ANY time of year.

Dr.Brownz

Something I've been wondering about. It's either in the JC28 ryder or the west coast supplement. It says that we are guaranteed 8 hours of work between 6am and 6pm, except for feeder drivers. That seems to mean that we are not supposed to work past 6pm. This makes sense to because in our district you cannot start drivers after 9am, which would make 6pm with an hour lunch 8 hours of work. The contract also says 8.5 hours is supposed to be our standard work day.

Why is no one grieving this?!