DoT Card Renewal

EmraldArcher

My DoT card expires in the near future and every place I call wants like $100 for a physical and doesn't accept insurance. I'm positive I paid little or nothing out of pocket when I originally got my card. Does UPS pay for this if I go to certain doctors or something?

I'll talk to one of my on-road supervisors next time I see them but I have today off and was hoping to get it done.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
My DoT card expires in the near future and every place I call wants like $100 for a physical and doesn't accept insurance. I'm positive I paid little or nothing out of pocket when I originally got my card. Does UPS pay for this if I go to certain doctors or something?

I'll talk to one of my on-road supervisors next time I see them but I have today off and was hoping to get it done.

Company pays.
Pull the forms for MD to complete from UPSers.com.

oldngray

nowhere special
I always had UPS call and schedule appt for physical. UPS had an arrangement with Urgent Care to do them. I would just need to pick up the paperwork from clerk at UPS and take with me. Urgent Care would mail them back to UPS afterwards. I never saw any bills about it.

S

serenity now

Well I went to UPSers.com and it says paperwork has to be printed out at a UPS facility now, lame. Thanks for the help.

Just went through this * You can complete everything on your home computer and save it but can't print the forms like in the past * Got to go to the center to do that; one more way of screwing with us

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Just went through this * You can complete everything on your home computer and save it but can't print the forms like in the past * Got to go to the center to do that; one more way of screwing with us

Your kidding?
Geez.
Why then do they make such a fuss about going to the HR services on UPSers?
Stupid if you ask me.

(someone, ask me, plz)

STFXG

I go to my personal doctor for my yearly physical and he does my DOT then. Doesn't cost anything extra and I get blood work done. Two birds with one stone.

MAKAVELI

I go to my personal doctor for my yearly physical and he does my DOT then. Doesn't cost anything extra and I get blood work done. Two birds with one stone.
At express we are paid on the clock to get our card, I would assume it's the same at ups. No reason to do it on your own time when you get paid.

brostalss

I just laught at the hearing test. What? Sitting in that tiny little booth. It's like the Gemini space capsule. I just push the button every few seconds. Works every time. I can't read the bottom line anymore on the eye chart. I'm going blind.

over9five

Staff member
I just laught at the hearing test. What? Sitting in that tiny little booth. It's like the Gemini space capsule. I just push the button every few seconds. Works every time. I can't read the bottom line anymore on the eye chart. I'm going blind.

Lol, me too. So I read the 3rd line above that and she says "Don't worry, you still see better than most".
​Great, most drivers are blind....

oldngray

nowhere special
my hearing test would just be a nurse (or more likely an aide) standing behind me whispering "can you hear me now?"

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Got mine the other day, what a freaking joke. Turn my head, and cover my ear, she says a number...................duh.
Good thing I know I am in good health..............I was worried about my bp being up, but according to them it was 130/80.
Then they said I needed to see my family physician about x,y,z. Oh you dont have one? Well we just happen to have a whole slew of them. Everything is a racket anymore.......