DOT physical ?

As long as your doctor is certified to do a DOT then you can go there. Getting UPS to pay for it is where the problem sometimes comes in. The think we`re doing around here is to refuse to sign the disclosure papers. UPS is allowed to know that you passed or not,nothing else.

A

anonymous6

As long as your doctor is certified to do a DOT then you can go there. Getting UPS to pay for it is where the problem sometimes comes in. The think we`re doing around here is to refuse to sign the disclosure papers. UPS is allowed to know that you passed or not,nothing else.

That's the problem i am having right now. I got tired of the UPS clinic for the DOT physical bc it is a JOKE>

So I went to my doctor for a REAL DOT physical and now UPS is giving me a hard time about paying the bill.They are acting like this has never happened before.

What can I do about that?

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I was told by my doctors office that ups has a contract with certain physicians to do the dot physical, they said next time make a appointment for a cough, when your there ask for a dot physical and my insurance will pay for the appointment. The other way was to pay up front and give UPS the receipt and hope they pay you back.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
place was disgusting , no one speaks English and I will probably leave there with H1N1.
You're gonna get H1N1 because nobody speaks english? You'd better watch out for brownmonster's throat chop.

I know when my card expires and I get a DOT physical on the closest vacation that I have before that date. I'm not into creating unneeded drama. If that doesn't work I go in at 7AM. Fortunately we use the same facility as my personal doctor.
Why waste a good vacation day?

I was told by my doctors office that ups has a contract with certain physicians to do the dot physical, they said next time make a appointment for a cough, when your there ask for a dot physical and my insurance will pay for the appointment. The other way was to pay up front and give UPS the receipt and hope they pay you back.
All the time you wasted posting this on the internet and you could have been over the H1N1 already...................sheesh!