Dot test next...

Jody43

I am being hired off the street for a FT package driver. Took my road test and passed it. Now I have to take an online assessment that HR states is anywhere from 4-6 hrs. Is it really that’s long to complete? I am also scheduled for a DOT medical evaluation. What can I expect from this?
This process is extremely long and encompassing and to be honest just got a job offer last week, however it doesn’t have the benefits etc. My point being, I’ll have to consider if I’m taking it if I gert an offer as opposed to definitely taking it.

Thanks in advance-

88UPS1969

I am being hired off the street for a FT package driver. Took my road test and passed it. Now I have to take an online assessment that HR states is anywhere from 4-6 hrs. Is it really that’s long to complete? I am also scheduled for a DOT medical evaluation. What can I expect from this?
This process is extremely long and encompassing and to be honest just got a job offer last week, however it doesn’t have the benefits etc. My point being, I’ll have to consider if I’m taking it if I gert an offer as opposed to definitely taking it.

Thanks in advance-
IF THE OTHER JOB IS SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT AND REALLY WOULD ENJOY IT FOR YOUR CAREER THAN THAT MEANS A LOT MORE THAN THE BENEFITS. BECAUSE EVENTUALLY YOU WILL GET TIRED OF IT BECAUSE THEY MAKE IT RIDICULOUS AT SOME POINT!!

F

Frankie's Friend

Thanks in advance-
Ya still have to qualify on a training route.
It's not over yet and they can disqualify you at any time in the 30 day period.
You dont have a job yet.
Did they tell you these details?
Welcome to Brown.

Box Ox

THAT'S NOT ALL YOU HAVE TO SCRATCH IN YOUR 1ST 30 DAYS,AND KNOW ALL OF YOUR 5 SEEING HABITS 10 POINT COMMENTARY 8 RULES FOR YARD CONTROL 8 KEYS TO LIFTING AND LOWERING 5 KEYS TO PREVENTING SLIPS AND FALLS 5 RULES TO BACKING AND SO ON??

Well yeah. Just wasn't aware of a 4-6 hour sit down test or whatever. But we also didn't have stupid conference calls with the DM when I qualified either. So, possible?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
IF THE OTHER JOB IS SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT AND REALLY WOULD ENJOY IT FOR YOUR CAREER THAN THAT MEANS A LOT MORE THAN THE BENEFITS. BECAUSE EVENTUALLY YOU WILL GET TIRED OF IT BECAUSE THEY MAKE IT RIDICULOUS AT SOME POINT!!
You sound like @MyTripisCut yelling at his kids in the morning?

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
What can I expect from this?
A guy I work with said one time the doctor had him stand in the middle of the exam room naked and made him do jumping jacks. I don't believe this is standard procedure as I have never been asked to do this but I suggest practicing before you go just to be sure you're prepared.

john chesney

Thanks in advance-
If it takes 4 to 6 hours someone’s going in that booty of yours for sure. I used to like it back in the old days when we had to get that inspected once a year

john chesney

Thanks in advance-
4 to 6 hours I could have a kidney transplant or that penis extension, I’m seeing if insurance covers it

Re-Raise

A guy I work with said one time the doctor had him stand in the middle of the exam room naked and made him do jumping jacks. I don't believe this is standard procedure as I have never been asked to do this but I suggest practicing before you go just to be sure you're prepared.
I asked the doctor where to put my pants? He said lay them on that chair with mine!!??

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
THAT'S NOT ALL YOU HAVE TO SCRATCH IN YOUR 1ST 30 DAYS,AND KNOW ALL OF YOUR 5 SEEING HABITS 10 POINT COMMENTARY 8 RULES FOR YARD CONTROL 8 KEYS TO LIFTING AND LOWERING 5 KEYS TO PREVENTING SLIPS AND FALLS 5 RULES TO BACKING AND SO ON??

Better get some sales leads while you’re at it