Dot test next...

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Ummm do you deliver in Antarctica?

Those are like 25 years old bruh
DE978BC0-3867-47E5-8F1C-7F5E7D466831.gif

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
I am being hired off the street for a FT package driver. Took my road test and passed it. Now I have to take an online assessment that HR states is anywhere from 4-6 hrs. Is it really that’s long to complete? I am also scheduled for a DOT medical evaluation. What can I expect from this?
This process is extremely long and encompassing and to be honest just got a job offer last week, however it doesn’t have the benefits etc. My point being, I’ll have to consider if I’m taking it if I gert an offer as opposed to definitely taking it.

Thanks in advance-

Oh boy. If only you knew...

UPS will be dictating to you if you have a job or not, unfortunately. Of course you can always tell them no, but it’s UPS who decides during your probation period what to do with you if you say yes I want to work here.

If you’re annoyed with the online portfolio completion, you’re gonna hate UPS. It’s a real grind here, like serious hard work.

Jody43

I’m not annoyed. I figured it out. The online assessment traning is moving along. I was given an opportunity extention due to a family emergency. I am halfway through. HR has treated me very well after I passed the road test. Up until that point they treated me like . I feel fortunate for having the opportunity in front of me and they have already asked me about traning dates for Integrad and asked if I need to give two weeks. I still haven’t taken my DOT yet, but they said no prob on that either. Just to make sure it’s done before Integrad traning. As a former police officer I do feel that UPS is run like a government. I feel I will fit in like a round peg in s round hole.