Double Whammy

susiedriver

Oprah featured UPS on her Christmas Show, and Jim Cramer screamed 'buy, buy, buy UPS' on his show...net result, up $1.21 after hours after a lackluster day.

If only Mike & Scott would show that kind of enthusiasm.

U

Unregistered

Great. Then theres this little tidbit.

Ex-UPS workers guilty in gun scam

Oprah = nitwit. Cramer = dimwit. Now we have 4 dopes = s-heads.

Just gets better and better and better.

Mike and Scott know there are things to crow about. They also know some things Oprah and Cramer and you dont. Thats why they need to behave responsibly and moderate their enthusiasm.

susiedriver

Dang Mr./Ms. unregistered,

You must be quite the individual. Now I'm no fan of either Oprah or Cramer, but since they are both highly successful multi-millionaires, arguably at the top of their respective professions, I'm figuring you must be Warren Buffett to be able to demean their impact.

Heaven forbid that a UPS spokesperson got excited about their product.

I feel a ban on unregistered posters coming soon, and this is coming from the queen of disliked posters!

rushfan

Good for the great one for mentioning us. I have a question about the stolen heat. Was everyone a supervisor in the ring. Because according to our lost prevention "supervisor", and I quote him, "only hourly personel steal".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Never underestimate the "Power of Oprah". Although I'm not a fan, she can mention a "dog of a book" on her show and it will become a best seller the next day.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Im thinking you need to come and help me. Going back to three years ago to find interesting things? Darn Man!!!

Spend a week with me, I assure you you wont have the time to waste.

d

over9five

Staff member
Didn't you say you'd be in the Boston area? Or has that already happened?

You know I'm there for you anytime!!!!!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Boston got put on hold. Show me the money and I am ready to go.

Greensboro Zoo in july, Louisville shortly after that, one in Cincinati after that, Germany in August.

I will have a rain check on your hospitality if you dont mind?

d