dow 24000

vantexan

Opinion piece written by a Travel industry trade group!!!!!

It was not, repeat, NOT written by NYT's editorial staff.

I understand your hatred for NYT but still does not change the facts!
Yes, with bandoliers strapped across his chest, blade firmly clinched in his teeth, the intrepid travel writer stormed the hallowed halls of the New York Times, located the cowering editorial staff, and said "gee fellas, I've got this cute little travel piece that'll look just fab in the Sunday travel section. Whatcha think?"

newfie

When you die and realize there is no heaven or God are you going to be upset about all the women you didnt smash ?

who says I'm not dead already? Who's to say there may not be a lot of women who are regretting not smashing me? will it be more then the women who regret being smashed by me? If you are right will I have that moment of realization or simply lay in the ground and keep my mouth and eyes shut? If you want to say I told you so you better do it before i go.

who says I'm not dead already? Who's to say there may not be a lot of women who are regretting not smashing me? will it be more then the women who regret being smashed by me? If you are right will I have that moment of realization or simply lay in the ground and keep my mouth and eyes shut? If you want to say I told you so you better do it before i go.
I'm sure a few women wantt to smash you

Over the head with a frying pan

Indecisi0n

While you lay in the ground , you may be able to shut your eyes and mouth but there is one thing you can't shut. You better hope I go before you do....