dow 24000

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
oie_animation.gif

Wally

Federally backed mortgages can defer without default under the garbage stimulus bill.

Most of the delinquencies are probably landlords because idiot Democrats are telling people they don't have to pay rent. Not to mention the Airbnb owner idiots that are overextended.
If I'm a landlord what good does not paying my mortgage do me? Are they immune from all the penalties incurred with defaulting?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If I'm a landlord what good does not paying my mortgage do me? Are they immune from all the penalties incurred with defaulting?
I'm saying investment properties typically aren't backed by the feds so cannot defer.

Many can't pay the mortgage when renters aren't paying. Democrats are encouraging people to not pay their rent.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Virus is here to stay, in my opinion. Late 2021 at the earliest that millions of doses of an effective vaccine, if found, could be produced.
October 2020

I dunno how that’d happen. If it does I’ll vote for Trump.

U.S. gives AstraZeneca $1.2 billion to fund Oxford University coronavirus vaccine — America would get 300 million doses beginning in October

Pack your bags fren the Trump Train is coming.

Box Ox

Hard leftists in their Twitter and Reddit war rooms when they see this news and realize that:

1) Thousands of lives might be saved
2) The economy might be saved from total destruction
3) Trump would have a better chance at winning re-election

Oh boy. Should be fun to watch the manufactured outrage over this one tonight.

"CAN YOU BELIEVE HE SAID THAT? WHAT A TERRIFYING REMARK! PUTTING US ON A ROCKET! PROBABLY ON THE OUTSIDE! DEATH WOULD BE CERTAIN! OMG HE'S MAKING A DEATH THREAT!" while trying to keep a straight face. LOL

Wally

Hard leftists in their Twitter and Reddit war rooms when they see this news and realize that:

1) Thousands of lives might be saved
2) The economy might be saved from total destruction
3) Trump would have a better chance at winning re-election

Oh boy. Should be fun to watch the manufactured outrage over this one tonight.

"CAN YOU BELIEVE HE SAID THAT? WHAT A TERRIFYING REMARK! PUTTING US ON A ROCKET! PROBABLY ON THE OUTSIDE! DEATH WOULD BE CERTAIN! OMG HE'S MAKING A DEATH THREAT!" while trying to keep a straight face. LOL
They will selectively leave out the President telling them that it was a joke.