dow 24000

The big package

I cannot see one policy that Joe Biden and The Democrats have been talking about implementing that is positive for the stock market !!! Between raising taxes specifically on capital gains , job creators and eventually the middle class , raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour which will increase the cost of everyday products that we purchase which will cause a push for every worker to have cost of living pay increases to make up the difference and rising inflation which eventually have to raise interest rates !!! New York and California are the perfect template for what's going to happen federally !!!

Short-term yes , Don't know where all this money is coming from , can't keep spending money we don't have . It comes back around eventually !!!
They keep printing money That's why the dollar is getting weaker
Screenshot_20210117-094022.png

play conservative. take the field goal . if the dems push to open the economy now that their in charge you may be ok for a while . watch for inflation, a return to excessive regulations , the rise of interest rates that will slow or even choke the economy.
Long-term rates have already went up a lot and the fed can't do anything about that
Screenshot_20210117-094821.png

The big package

play conservative. take the field goal . if the dems push to open the economy now that their in charge you may be ok for a while . watch for inflation, a return to excessive regulations , the rise of interest rates that will slow or even choke the economy.
Yes and I feel very bad for these poor people that own small businesses that are struggling to get by . Democrat policies are going finish them off , people that had a dream and their dream is being squashed !!!

newfie

Yes and I feel very bad for these poor people that own small businesses that are struggling to get by . Democrat policies are going finish them off , people that had a dream and their dream is being squashed !!!

i fear their shut down policies have already put too many nails in their coffins.