dow 24000

bbsam

Staff member
I kick your backside all over this place. I'm very open with my thoughts. I'm thoroughly persuaded everyone that has read what I have written knows exactly what my point of view is and has made their opinions of them either verbally or in their own minds. Your very weak this morning Sam.
You are very funny this morning.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes on some things, kinda Jeckyll and Hyde

I don't want to appreciate the military, I already do. I come from a military family. That is a BS response, I personally don't want anyone in the military that doesn't choose to be there. There is already to much social engineering in the armed forces from the people who joined for just that reason. I don't want a military constituted of degenerates. I think you are the person I told I was glad you didn't serve with anyone I know that has service on their resume. If it wasn't you I apologize.
Look at you. Wrapping yourself in the flag! So cute!

floridays

@bbsam
I think it was in the post about Sgt. La David Johnson, the soldier killed in Niger, where I made the statement that I was glad a person like you never served. I bet you forgot about him, nothing to gain any more, you used his death as a prop for your poison. Was I you I made the comment to? I don't want to spend the time looking back. You would know readily.

bbsam

Staff member
@bbsam
I think it was in the post about Sgt. La David Johnson, the soldier killed in Niger, where I made the statement that I was glad a person like you never served. I bet you forgot about him, nothing to gain any more, you used his death as a prop for your poison. Was I you I made the comment to? I don't want to spend the time looking back. You would know readily.
No idea. My response on all military deaths is pretty much the same whether a corporal in Iraq or an ambassador in Libya: if we put them in military situations, deaths are going to happen.

floridays

No idea. My response on all military deaths is pretty much the same whether a corporal in Iraq or an ambassador in Libya: if we put them in military situations, deaths are going to happen.
That is not how you handled Sgt. Johnson's death. You made it racial, you know, what you are best at.

vantexan

Oh. Like the right made a big deal about a white ambassador and not about a black kid in the desert?
The Right made a big deal about how the administration explained that death in Benghazi. The "black kid in the desert" was on a military mission that got ambushed. Two incredibly different scenarios but one the Media pounced on to get back at the Right for being critical of Hillary and Obama over Benghazi.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
As always when a liberal has no argument he resorts to personal attacks. What exactly about wanting responsible government in every department makes me a "tool?"
You’re a ‘tool’ because you’re so upset about ‘welfare’, but you ignore the corporate and military welfare which dwarfs social service spending by a factor of 10k.

Like I said, do some basic research and come to your own conclusions.
0 0  Hitler Magic Carpet - Everyone I Hate Is Hitler.jpeg

newfie

I'm sure glad you're here to tell me what I think. I'm all for trimming the excess off of EVERY government program. Are you? And yes, gonna drag out ol' Hillary again. While Secretary of State her department couldn't account for $6 Billion. Poof! This kind of stuff, including the military, has to end and the best way to do that is hold people accountable with firings and even imprisonment if the situation warrants that.

wtg , keep beating him with his Hillary girl.

newfie

What's your assessment of Trump?

Liberal? Republican?

Chaotic Palladin?

Doesn't matter to you, you'll defend our cheeto-President until the end of time.

doesnt matter to you either you just like Hillary cause you have a thing for old witches in pantsuit britches.