dow 24000

El Correcto

god is dead
I just want to know Gary Johnson stance on flooding in refugees and then eliminating the minimum wage. How would this work in my favor as working class American?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just be honest with us and with yourself...
You're on your knees for Trump!

What else you got?
just to be honest with yourself ...
you're on your knees for Hillary.

what else you got?
LOL
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

hitler.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m just remembering me saying the same things Johnson says about Medicare and Medicaid and you scoffing at me. Thank you for finally agreeing with me.
Quote me then. Can't do it.
I was so proud of you recently moving on from your :censored2: obsession. You are regressing due to outside stressors.
Hilarious when you try to sound intelligent.
No wonder you haven’t put your political stances out there. Defending obummer and voting Johnson, the mental loopholes are amazing. You are super hardcore right and didn’t even know it?
Calling out Republican lies is a hobby of mine. The mental loopholes Republican voters have to jump through to vote for politicians that do the opposite of what they say they will boggles my mind.

El Correcto

god is dead
Quote me then. Can't do it.

Hilarious when you try to sound intelligent.

Calling out Republican lies is a hobby of mine. The mental loopholes Republican voters have to jump through to vote for politicians that do the opposite of what they say they will boggles my mind.
Hey brother I agree with you calling out rhinos. We need more hardcore conservatives and libertarians. I think the way to do this is vote republicans who take these stances. They exsist and can win elections unlike democrats and Gary Johnson.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s amazing that they vote against spending when they are going to possibly be losing their seats or gaining a seat. More of them should be put to the fire and we could get :censored2: done.

El Correcto

god is dead
Look at that, you took my advice and did some research. Good for you bud keep it up.
I was posting that for you to learn where you vote is going and how we agree on a lot of social issues. Just go about it in different fashion. You keep following the libertarian pipe dream. I’ll keep following the Republican Party reform pipe dream.