klein

Für Meno :)
Re: Good God I miss it!!

Just for your knowledge:

Sources of health funding (Alberta)

Of every dollar in health funding:
  • 84 cents come from Alberta’s general revenues;
  • 15 cents come from federal transfer payments; and
  • 1 cent comes from the Alberta Cancer Prevention Legacy Fund and other revenues.

klein

Hello, Cobra's wife here... Klein: from reading all of your posts, you will remain single for a long time!

It's a well known fact that females visit a doctor almost twice as many times as men do !

http://books.google.ca/books?
At 18-44 years, the female rate of 3.3 visits is 1.94 times the male rate. ... as "visits," this contributes to their having more doctor visits per person at all places of ... Women have more visits to general and family practitioners

But women also pay less for life insurance and even auto insurance (they drive less????), but when it comes to healthcare they don't pay more, because they use it more !

P

pickup

It's a well known fact that females visit a doctor almost twice as many times as men do !

http://books.google.ca/books?

But women also pay less for life insurance and even auto insurance (they drive less????), but when it comes to healthcare they don't pay more, because they use it more !

Factor out the instances when the female is visiting because of a bun in the oven. That visit is really for 3 people , the father(male), female(mother), and the baby.

klein

Factor out the instances when the female is visiting because of a bun in the oven. That visit is really for 3 people , the father(male), female(mother), and the baby.

That's if they know how to even usen an oven that doesn't just nuke !
And then you might as well add all the hard and more dangerous work the men do around the home (work with power tools, renovations, lifting heavy furniture around, climbing ladders, trimming trees, automobile work, etc).

I suppose God had better plans for me, than being a half-robotic parcel delivery truck driver that matches numbers every day.
Yea I think his plan was for you to come on a ups forum after working there 10 months and never go away and annoy us all to no end. Man I try to like you but you are really annoying. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Females and families are more of a burden on healtcare then single men will ever be !

On the bright side you'll never have to worry about having one in your life. A thought though. Is the cost of a paid woman for you greater than what you'd pay in taxes over the course of a year and thereby more of a burden for you anyway?

I don't have you to thank, either, since none of your money goes to AB healthcare, quite the opposite - rich Alberta pays what Ontario and other "have not" provinces can't afford.
Yea, don't take any crap from those inferior...................Canadians?

Hey DS. Since he's turning on you now where do you guys fit in on the scale in relation to Americans?

Dr. Klein :)

Was my dad's nickname ! :)

To the RCMP and Interpol?

Re-Raise

I hope you don't talk while selling wieners.

And whatever you do, don't put the bun in the oven. More American women are rushed to the hospital with bun baking injuries than you would believe.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

I love oil of oregano.
yeah right, I have for years.
I think it helped save My hubbys life. he took it when he was feeling "sick" when actually it was a HA. He said he could feel his heart beating in his chest. I think it opened the veins up just enough to keep him fom dying. I tell people but then they think I sound like Mother Earth.
Medical antibiotics are wonderful, and I want the big guns to work when I really, really need them.
Ive barely had a sniffle since I started using it, probably 8 yrs ago. When I was younger it was great for all the yeasts us women have in our bodies.
My hubby had a planters wart, been trying to get rid of it for yrs, shaving it with a razor blade, cut out medically, burned out froze out, kept coming back. Put the oil on it for 3 wks and it came out in his hand, really hard like a diamond, Had it for 20 yrs. (he did unassisted by me) put it on with a bandage patch and got a sever e, probably as bad as a 3rd degree burn, stuff is strong!!
Also great topically for arthritis aches, and psoriasis, but no one will listen, LOl

rocket man

I suppose God had better plans for me, than being a half-robotic parcel delivery truck driver that matches numbers every day.
first of your not ( second why are you on this every day saying oh peak is over now fun begins kline just go away you said some good and bad things on this but you crossed a invisible line .