DR Large items in rain

vvv

Cutting corners like this is the reason some guys have 150- 200+ stops. I bag stuff if it's cloudy outside and my sup hates.my.guts. Leaving stuff in the rain is a half assed rookie move.
Brother......I'll bag it if it's 85 degrees and sunny if there is no shelter around the home.

Many moons ago while I had a sup with on an all day harassment ride in the summer and he says to me, "(driver)....it's 85 and sunny.....why are you using DR bags at these stops?"

And I replied with, "Did you call every single one of my customers before we left this morning to ask who is on vacation and who's gonna be home? I don't know if they're home to receive this delivery and I also don't know how the weather will be in a few days".

So the bagging continued on and on, proper methods were followed. No chances!! ;)

BUCN85

I like how we have diad training on what to do with a damaged box so I go ahead and do what diad training said "missed /damage" in remarks. Then I get a message saying if contents are good go back and redeliver. I said the box was demolished( Walmart box of 6 jugs of washer fluid) and I containerized them in a tote. Was told to leave tote with the original ground label and a note apologizing. Lol