Dress Code/Handbook

Is your Center Manager rude for no reason?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yeah and everyone else knows it was a bull charge. Like I mentioned before of training someone and then making him take the downfall for it. Others agreed. This still did not affect him on doing his job properly he still works there and was not told to miss any days of work for that incident. So thanks for that I guess. I get the point for the other helpful people unlike you.

Your former boyfriend now husband has been driving for a little over two years and has been at UPS for ten years, right?

Obviously, he has never paid attention to the culture changes that occur when new management comes in.

Tell him to relax and toe the line and get that target off his back.

Either that or grow a pair.

T

talkingtalking01

I guess no one can ask questions that is the problem. I am no longer on this post anymore. Bye

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
nagging-woman-o.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I guess no one can ask questions that is the problem. I am no longer on this post anymore. Bye
Take your ball and go home? Stick It out. All newbies get harassed.

She came on two years ago to ask about an accident her then boyfriend had, so technically, she isn't a newbie.

That said, why didn't your man ask this question at work? Why did you have to come online to ask a bunch of internet strangers something he could have found out in thirty seconds?

10 point

Seat belt rules and parking rules have change during his time working there. One supervisor tells him one thing and another one reprimands him for doing it a different way.
Is there a state law there regarding seat belt usage?

Maybe he can bring home the docs he signs that says "seat belts are to be worn whenever the vehicle's wheels are turning" and you can discus that?

Last edited:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I just want to know what the hell does the title of the thread,
Dress Code/Handbook...

Have to do with taking a poll about rude center manager's?