Dress code

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
A lot of people have been wearing black underneath including black long sleeve with shorts sleeve shirts when the place starts to get cold. (Canada) And I swear we were told brown. white or black under our :censored2:s. Management has started to crack down now saying white or brown shirts, USP issued jackets although not everyone got jackets. And soon to come .. must wear leather shoes ... Oh well ..
Unfortunately this is an USA only webpage my friend.
🧔‍♂️✊

Siveriano

A lot of people have been wearing black underneath including black long sleeve with shorts sleeve shirts when the place starts to get cold. (Canada) And I swear we were told brown. white or black under our :censored2:s. Management has started to crack down now saying white or brown shirts, USP issued jackets although not everyone got jackets. And soon to come .. must wear leather shoes ... Oh well ..
for some time they didnt had "rain" jackets at our center (when i was a package driver) so what i did is , i bought the ugliest jacket i could find online, it had green, purple and red on it, every time someone from management tried to tell me that i was not allowed to wear it, i will reply " then ill go home as UPs failed to provide uniforms for the weather" they never let me go home nor had me remove the jacket.

Now on feeders i tried the same move then within 5 minutes i had a bran new UPS issued "rain" jacket

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That’s real good knowledge @Visesh . Thanks for the Reply. Most of us have been waiting to bust out our black Under Armour for fifteen years now. I mean forget the beards and tattoos and :censored2:, we are super excited now.

89F7A942-F045-4BF2-A5EC-28ECDF385576.jpeg

YourMissingCallTag

I wore a neon orange long sleeve under my UPS shirt. Didn’t hear a peep. It’s Peak, you could walk into the center with a severed head on a pike and no one would give two sh#ts….