Driver backpack essentials?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It will wear you out.

Next thing you know.... you discover BrownCafe.... and realize you're not alone.

:biggrin:
Had to pick up the scraps of info that the senior drivers threw out when I started. No forums then. Hanging around the coffee truck was the forum, and listening.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Does it make you wonder how anyone figured things out in the "old days"?

Well.... son,

cuban-man-picture-id158271461

Back in those days, we had telephones and the US mail.

And if you would believe.... Automobiles !

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Had to pick up the scraps of info that the senior drivers threw out when I started. No forums then. Hanging around the coffee truck was the forum, and listening.
No backpacks back then. Drivers survived showing up for work with a cup of coffee, maybe a lunch box and some smokes.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nothing like having wet shoes or boots.... the next morning.

Or, while working.
9fbd1bf2-b7b1-4966-8808-230a9b368b16.0f509f4d6e3cb221cc454e3b821cb334.jpeg

Boot dryers are the best thing ever! For so many years I would face the still damp shoes the next morning, until I bought one of these. You put your wet boots or shoes on one of these and within 30 minutes they're dry. No wet, mildewed smelling shoes the next morning. I'd recommend them to anyone who works outside. Lots of different brands.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
9fbd1bf2-b7b1-4966-8808-230a9b368b16.0f509f4d6e3cb221cc454e3b821cb334.jpeg

Boot dryers are the best thing ever! For so many years I would face the still damp shoes the next morning, until I bought one of these. You put your wet boots or shoes on one of these and within 30 minutes they're dry. No wet, mildewed smelling shoes the next morning. I'd recommend them to anyone who works outside. Lots of different brands.
Nice