Driver Helpers' DIAD Q&A 2011

Borderline 9.5

Years ago when I had an apt. complex, if the consignee wasn't home I'd record as ni1, scan delivery notice with added note "if office open". remove ni1 status and prerecord. Get to office, bring up prerecord and attach lr to each stop getting credit for how many apt's I was at. If the office happened to be closed I would then record as ni1 but not have to return to apts to leave notice.

PackerBacker

DIAD 4 answers
First one: scan the package, hit the soft key under "DUP", and deliver as you would any other stop requiring a signature.

Second one: if that happens, just hit "signature" then "enter" and it will go back to where you started.

Third one: sheet up the two-package stop as you normally would, use little up and down to get to the package you're RTSing...select non del, RTS, and the reason....then it goes back to the stop where they can sign for the one they want, then stop complete as normal.

Fourth one: hit soft key under deliver, then soft key under "left at".....and yes.

AssistantSanta

Years ago when I had an apt. complex, if the consignee wasn't home I'd record as ni1, scan delivery notice with added note "if office open". remove ni1 status and prerecord. Get to office, bring up prerecord and attach lr to each stop getting credit for how many apt's I was at. If the office happened to be closed I would then record as ni1 but not have to return to apts to leave notice.

Would you explain how to do this step-by-step? I'm a three week new first time helper n00b

iowa boy

Maybe certain of my attributes aren't big enough. What do ya think? Should I have Dizzee fix that? Maybe I should have a boob job...............

Dilli,

Don't change a thing dear, you are fine just the way you are. Why ruin a perfectly good thing, right?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli, Russ Myer called, you got the part.
:surprised:Thanks Dizz!

After seeing this, I'm glad we have regular dilli.
I am tooo. What a PITA to work around.

I, uh, have seen girls like this before. Poor things. The problems thy have. Men buying them diamonds, houses, cars. Feel really bad for these girls. :winks:
Ya, it really sucks. :happy-very:

dilli, your slip is showing, and also your areolae. Just saying............
Oooops, just give me a sec and I'll throw a shirt on. :wink2:

LOL. She is going to delete that so I better do a "save as" just in case. Next time she gets too smartazs..................
WHAT?!?!?! Are you insane? :surprised:That's a Dizzee. I could never destroy it. Seriously man, what are you thinking? Destroying a priceless piece of work? SHEEEEESH....................:knockedout:

:surprised:Thanks Dizz!

I am tooo. What a PITA to work around.

Ya, it really sucks. :happy-very:

Oooops, just give me a sec and I'll throw a shirt on. :wink2:

WHAT?!?!?! Are you insane? :surprised:That's a Dizzee. I could never destroy it. Seriously man, what are you thinking? Destroying a priceless piece of work? SHEEEEESH....................:knockedout:

LOL. You do know however with a rack like that we haven`t heard a word you`ve said since.