Driver probation extended

Tom Jefferson

So I started my probation March 3rd and it started off very :censored2:ing rough for me. Especially when this coronavirus stuff has had everyone ordering :censored2:. I’m pretty sure under any other circumstances I would’ve been dq’d by now. However, they actually have been working with me and see that I’ve been giving 110%. On my 3rd ish going on 4th week I started to scratch just a little and then the center manager went on vacation so they extended it. He comes back tomorrow and I’ve now scratched maybe 9 days in a row. Some days by like -113 -130 -87 -36 -64 and stuff like that. What’s your thoughts? This is after my numbers were like 200 clicks over allowed and :censored2: like that on multiple occasions lol. Do I still have a chance? A great deal of people are telling me I would’ve been dq’d already if that’s what they had planned, And my probation ends I believe Wednesday or Thursday. Thoughts? I know it’s the inevitable on this website but please keep the trolling to minimum.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I started my probation March 3rd and it started off very :censored2:ing rough for me. Especially when this coronavirus stuff has had everyone ordering :censored2:. I’m pretty sure under any other circumstances I would’ve been dq’d by now. However, they actually have been working with me and see that I’ve been giving 110%. On my 3rd ish going on 4th week I started to scratch just a little and then the center manager went on vacation so they extended it. He comes back tomorrow and I’ve now scratched maybe 9 days in a row. Some days by like -113 -130 -87 -36 -64 and stuff like that. What’s your thoughts? This is after my numbers were like 200 clicks over allowed and :censored2: like that on multiple occasions lol. Do I still have a chance? A great deal of people are telling me I would’ve been dq’d already if that’s what they had planned, And my probation ends I believe Wednesday or Thursday.

Keep showing up until they tell you not to

Indecisi0n

Keep your head down , ignore other drivers because they don't know :censored2: and give 100%. That's all you can do. Even if you don't make it you know you gave everything you had.

Tom Jefferson

Keep your head down , ignore other drivers because they don't know :censored2: and give 100%. That's all you can do. Even if you don't make it you know you gave everything you had.
That part i will continue to do. What’s your thoughts on it though? In terms of passing or failing. I mean would they extend the :censored2: just to dq me? Even after I’ve damn near scratched for 2 weeks straight now.

Indecisi0n

That part i will continue to do. What’s your thoughts on it though? In terms of passing or failing. I mean would they extend the :censored2: just to dq me? Even after I’ve damn near scratched for 2 weeks straight now.
Yes, I've seen them extend people just to DQ them. On the plus side most hubs need people so bad they might push people through even if they are only close to scratch. No one knows what will happen just keep at it.

barnyard

KTM rider
Look around at your center. You should be able to figure it out. If they are short drivers, don't sweat it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yeah, it’s weird because I was doing terrible and started doing pretty :censored2:ing good. He’s going to come back confused lol.

The fact that they extended your qualification period and you have been an hour under regularly, they'd have to have some really good reason to dq you. Not that they couldn't, but why would they?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So I started my probation March 3rd and it started off very :censored2:ing rough for me. Especially when this coronavirus stuff has had everyone ordering :censored2:. I’m pretty sure under any other circumstances I would’ve been dq’d by now. However, they actually have been working with me and see that I’ve been giving 110%. On my 3rd ish going on 4th week I started to scratch just a little and then the center manager went on vacation so they extended it. He comes back tomorrow and I’ve now scratched maybe 9 days in a row. Some days by like -113 -130 -87 -36 -64 and stuff like that. What’s your thoughts? This is after my numbers were like 200 clicks over allowed and :censored2: like that on multiple occasions lol. Do I still have a chance? A great deal of people are telling me I would’ve been dq’d already if that’s what they had planned, And my probation ends I believe Wednesday or Thursday. Thoughts? I know it’s the inevitable on this website but please keep the trolling to minimum.
You should march in there Monday, slap your copy of the Declaration of Independence on the table and tell them,

“I helped found the greatest country in the world, yet you’ll let a guy that looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo drive for you? Let me show you some contract language I drafted here.”

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

“It would make me real happy right now if you’d just certify me so I don’t go get my steward James Madison, he’s really good at contracts”

Last edited:

Tom Jefferson

I've seen them do that here for certain people. They usually wasn't quite making the numbers but they was showing improvement.
That’s exactly what happened with me at the last minute. I started my first 2 scratches and was chopping my numbers down my last 8 days after driving the route a bit. They kept adding little :censored2: on that was really screwing me off.