I’m currently way over 30 days behind the wheel. I’m being told I can’t qualify until after the new year that all days after 11/1 don’t count. That they will go back to total days behind wheel before 11/1.. Is this fact? Some other have said since I was driving before peak season it doesn’t matter. Thanks I’m advance

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I’m currently way over 30 days behind the wheel. I’m being told I can’t qualify until after the new year that all days after 11/1 don’t count. That they will go back to total days behind wheel before 11/1.. Is this fact? Some other have said since I was driving before peak season it doesn’t matter. Thanks I’m advance
Welcome to the seasonal pool, now don't crash!

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!

The fact that you can be disqualified during peak would piss me off enough I would call their bluff and ask to go back into the building or be a helper until the days counted again. I know I've read that other drivers have had these days count...I think it's up to your center.

I was fortunate and qualified during the summer but others behind me in seniority played the qualifying game for a couple years before getting their days in. These were good drivers who could hold their own but spent well over a year being one accident away from being disqualified.

If you're running 50 stops out of a rental like many new drivers I would say the days shouldn't count.

Utahloader

Two on road sups told me they were both 100% certain you cannot qualify during the "free period". My shop stewart was 100% certain they were wrong. I never signed the FT bid list until after peak season was over and I was done temp driving for peak. Asked my stewart and got word that I'm already qualified and good to go. Never trust management, no matter how nice they seem.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Two on road sups told me they were both 100% certain you cannot qualify during the "free period". My shop stewart was 100% certain they were wrong. I never signed the FT bid list until after peak season was over and I was done temp driving for peak. Asked my stewart and got word that I'm already qualified and good to go. Never trust management, no matter how nice they seem.
Two on road sups add up to a giant hole
They know nothing.
giphy-4.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
it's Steward

Congratulations