Driver Relase - Gate, Carport, Etc...

WTFm8

... put the package in the bottom of the grill next to the propane tank, not up in the cooking area.

Most grills have enough space you could fit another propane tank plus some... just have to worry about excess grease from tray overflowing.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I was told last night. "Our dogs are now pulling the packages off the top of the grill...so we have a trash can with a brick inside it..."

I'm supposed to throw their packages in the garbage can! WTF!

Are you in my rural area?

_20190206_021711.JPG

john chesney

I forgot when this topic was addressed or if it was answered...
So here goes
1. Hit soft key for delivery
2. Hit big arrow down
3. Menu should pop up a. = Car Port d= Gate.
I use d a lot for all my customers with dogs. I'll try and post pics tomorrow.
My favorite is BBQ.
I can just see my kids going out turning on the gas and not checking under the lid (they never do) and puff up in smoke goes a package that got delivered.
You need more work if you got time to take pictures. Take some pictures of of the hot chicks on your route. Who cares where you left a package. If I’m your driver your getting it at the closest door I don’t care what happens to it

CoffeeStainedUniform

You need more work if you got time to take pictures. Take some pictures of of the hot chicks on your route. Who cares where you left a package. If I’m your driver your getting it at the closest door I don’t care what happens to it
I think I said rural routes are different already. Sadly, no "hot chicks" either. Want an overweight naked dude with 3 teeth answering the door...we got those.