Driver Sleeping Aids

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Heavy Indica
I have 6 strains and I switch to a different one on a weekly basis. Mr. Nice now ... Skywalker next, then to Granddaddy Purp and then to Bubba Kush OG which is my favorite but very hard to find.
Unfortunately, I don't live in Colorado or California or Oregon or Washington where you can shop around for medicinal Indicas. I have to use what I can get and Indicas don't get you "stoned" so most people don't like them. I can buy Sativas all day long but I don't smoke that except at concerts or the like.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have 6 strains and I switch to a different one on a weekly basis. Mr. Nice now ... Skywalker next, then to Granddaddy Purp and then to Bubba Kush OG which is my favorite but very hard to find.
Unfortunately, I don't live in Colorado or California or Oregon or Washington where you can shop around for medicinal Indicas. I have to use what I can get and Indicas don't get you "stoned" so most people don't like them. I can buy Sativas all day long but I don't smoke that except at concerts or the like.
Time to start farming

Last edited by a moderator:

NonDeliverOtherMissed

They sell a generic sleep aid in grocery stores called "night time sleep aid" ...they are 25 mg diphenhydramine...usually take 2 of those for a good night sleep ...they are non habit forming and I've takin them and woke up 6-7 hours later not feeling groggy....I'd try them on the weekend just to make sure they don't make u feel groggy in a.m. since everyone's different

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Any one have trouble getting to sleep?
What type of sleeping aids do you use and how effective are they.
I also wanted something that didn't make one feel foggy when they wake up.

And Legal.
Don't care about the DOT or UPS since i am retired.

Binge drink every afternoon, starting at about 1600 hours.