Driver Sleeping Aids

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
KPins. They saved me, tried tried tried ALOT of dr recommended pharms, Even with this godsend I average about 5 hrs a nite...Better than 2 or 3 and no hangover effect.

Foamer Pyle

Any one have trouble getting to sleep?
What type of sleeping aids do you use and how effective are they.
I also wanted something that didn't make one feel foggy when they wake up.

And Legal.
Don't care about the DOT or UPS since i am retired.
My wife takes Lunesta, and cannot sleep without it. I can tell you, I tried it one time, and literally had about 30 minutes to do what I needed to do, and I was down for the count all night. Never got up one time, and when I did wake up, no drug hang over. I know the one side effect it has, is it can put a weird taste in your mouth the next morning. My wife has taken that medication for years, and I think that side effect is temporary. Best thing is, that medication is free now. We used to have to spend $160 for a 90 day supply. I would ask your doctor for a sample or maybe a small amount to see if you like it.

BrownArmy

Try yoga...the 'Sun Salutation' comes to mind.

Like chess, it's easy to learn, but difficult to master.

The good news is that even yoga noobs can do it (with modifications for the inflexible), it's short, and it works.

wayfair

swollen member
Try yoga...the 'Sun Salutation' comes to mind.

yoga.jpg

wayfair

swollen member
You do realize that somewhere out there is a guy who is tired of putting up with her BS.

I gotta neighbor like that... poor guy, he is trapped

she just had their 4th child....

he's only allowed outside to mow... every time I try to talk with him

"I gotta go"

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My wife takes Lunesta, and cannot sleep without it. I can tell you, I tried it one time, and literally had about 30 minutes to do what I needed to do, and I was down for the count all night. Never got up one time, and when I did wake up, no drug hang over. I know the one side effect it has, is it can put a weird taste in your mouth the next morning. My wife has taken that medication for years, and I think that side effect is temporary. Best thing is, that medication is free now. We used to have to spend $160 for a 90 day supply. I would ask your doctor for a sample or maybe a small amount to see if you like it.

Huge red flag!!