Driver Survey Total Service Plan

rustys954rr

I think we should give Carol the benefit of the doubt when it comes to making changes with the company. Look what she did with the appearance guidelines almost immediately after assuming the role... Management claims this Total Service Plan, whatever it is, has some serious structure to it... not like anything attempted in the past. I'm optimistic too Poop Head.
While she's probably the most likely CEO we've had that's open to changing the culture, without a contractual guarantee about any if this I'm very sceptical. There's too many people between Carol and drivers, at best it's going to try to follow the 9.5 agreement.

rod

Retired 22 years
I think we should give Carol the benefit of the doubt when it comes to making changes with the company. Look what she did with the appearance guidelines almost immediately after assuming the role... Management claims this Total Service Plan, whatever it is, has some serious structure to it... not like anything attempted in the past. I'm optimistic too Poop Head.
Other than making all the drivers look like homeless bums what has she accomplished?

ThePackageDeli

By the way, do any of you remember the petition banner I made 2 years ago?...

1648522584140.png

Compare it with the language used in Carol's most recent message...

1648522673855.jpeg

Listen, I'm not saying I had anything to do with this...

Last edited:

Yolo

We have a lot of businesses in our center that hate Mondays. Tuesday thru Friday they have the same driver arrive at the same time every day. On Monday its a different driver and it's 430pm. Because the driver had to cover 3 routes worth of business deliveries and pickups. And the Bulk dock door stop is loaded on the 2000 shelf because the RDR and RDL are full of :censored2: from a route 10 minutes away. They need to figure that :censored2: out.

brownelf

It’s just the beginning of the year before end of contract “Summer of Love” that happens before every recent contract. When the company tries to convince everyone these issues don’t need to be addressed in negotiations.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
It’s just the beginning of the year before end of contract “Summer of Love” that happens before every recent contract. When the company tries to convince everyone these issues don’t need to be addressed in negotiations.

(Summer of Live) ... Probably will end up like the second “Woodstock”...everybody waddling in their own 💩 listening to terrible music...🤡

DriverNerd

We have a lot of businesses in our center that hate Mondays. Tuesday thru Friday they have the same driver arrive at the same time every day. On Monday its a different driver and it's 430pm
Yeah, and they always bitch about it.

Them: "3:30 is way too late for us to be getting our delivery. Who do I talk to about this?"
Me: "Here's the 1-800 number"

Considering that I still have 15 business stops left and my pickups start in 10 minutes. They don't know that at least they're actually getting their delivery before they close.

joedirt19

I turned mine in…this week was week one of new dispatch…they hit all my numbers all 4 days so far…150 stops went to 138…300 pieces went to 270…50 miles went down to 45…I didn’t go over one time and they didn’t have to send help like they do every night..Hope it lasts until I vote to strike next august🤷‍♂️

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I turned mine in…this week was week one of new dispatch…they hit all my numbers all 4 days so far…150 stops went to 138…300 pieces went to 270…50 miles went down to 45…I didn’t go over one time and they didn’t have to send help like they do every night..Hope it lasts until I vote to strike next august🤷‍♂️
Why are you voting to strike? There hasn’t even been a contract proposal yet. I hope you crash and break your femur today.