upserfighter

His defense is that they can't prove he was drinking?
Correct. The alcohol blood test came back negative. He passed a field sobriety test and was not charged by the police. Yet, UPS a private corporation, claims he was still drinking and drunk and therefore must complete 4 months of unpaid treatment in order to regain employment.

El Correcto

god is dead
We used to come in still drunk from the night before on preload. Idk if you can get away with that nowadays.
We had kids getting drunk on the job liquor in their water jugs.
Kids coming in high as a kite on K2 barely able to speak or stand.
People would just go to their car on break and smoke weed.
They really didn’t give a :censored2: what part timers did here and judging by the face tattoo’d hoodlums I see running around in preload it’s much the same.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We had kids getting drunk on the job liquor in their water jugs.
Kids coming in high as a kite on K2 barely able to speak or stand.
People would just go to their car on break and smoke weed.
They really didn’t give a :censored2: what part timers did here and judging by the face tattoo’d hoodlums I see running around in preload it’s much the same.
All that’s been going on since Casey tried to go straight

El Correcto

god is dead
He’s saying it was an energy drink now. Yet he compares beer cans.
1638503544657.jpeg

allahuakbar

She/Her
You must still be blazing if you think your :censored2: is getting back pay lol. You handled that situation like a :censored2:. As soon as they accuse you of substance abuse you must immediately ask for treatment. Take no tests or anything. Especially with dirty urine.

542thruNthru

You must still be blazing if you think your :censored2: is getting back pay lol. You handled that situation like a :censored2:. As soon as they accuse you of substance abuse you must immediately ask for treatment. Take no tests or anything. Especially with dirty urine.
Refuse to take a test and you'll be automatically terminated. Do not pass go. Do not ever collect $200

allahuakbar

She/Her
As soon as I was asked “have you been drinking?” I would have replied “I have an addiction problem I need help please” even if I had clean piss. friend it. I could use 3 months off unpaid at a rehab

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean everyone knows that you can smoke or drink as much as you want and when you get caught all you have to do is say "I have a problem. Free pass!" SMH. :)
People are dumb. I smell weed on a driver at least once a month. I keep thinking you got a good job go get a vape pen you jack ass and quit burning weed in the same room as your :censored2:ing closet with your work uniforms.

I don’t care though it’s none of my business.

What is the rest of the story? Sounds like some important info is missing.

How is the overall record of this friend? Did he/she have a target on their backs for some reason. Once UPS decides to get rid of someone they can usually make a deal with the union to do it.
Finally! Someone asking the hard-hitting questions!!

Thank you for your profound, insightful contribution.