• Yes

• No

• Maybe in 10-15 years

• Carol has my back; We are family

• The Union will fail us

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just acceptable loss for them. They will tweek and carry on. $ savings outweigh flesh these days.
Once you can put a face on it, it's over.
No politician will vote to allow killer robo-cars.

The combination of safety and trust issues probably will deepen public skepticism about the technology and cause regulators to reevaluate their level of confidence in Cruise, if not the industry as a whole.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Once you can put a face on it, it's over.

The combination of safety and trust issues probably will deepen public skepticism about the technology and cause regulators to reevaluate their level of confidence in Cruise, if not the industry as a whole.
Just like electric vehicles, the technology isn’t ready.

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
And here we go..

A few more of these and they will be banning human taxi drivers

Wally

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Just like electric vehicles, the technology isn’t ready.
Hopefully we will be dead by then. I’m not quite ready to be assimilated into the Borg…unless I can bunk with seven of nine
1698340506140.jpeg

Wally

Granny will die and her grandkids don’t even have or want to have a license
You are using logic in this argument. Don't. You will go insane.

Lol
Get elected then try to propose legislation requiring driver retesting after a certain age. Watch what happens

Nolimitz

You are using logic in this argument. Don't. You will go insane.

Lol
Get elected then try to propose legislation requiring driver retesting after a certain age. Watch what happens
already started in Ca

If you are 70 years old or older at the time your driver’s license expires, you are required to renew your driver’s license in person, unless otherwise instructed by DMV. Knowledge and vision tests are required. If you do not pass, you may be issued a temporary driver’s license. DMV sends a renewal notice to your address of record about 60 days before your driver’s license expires. If you do not receive a renewal notice, complete a Driver License or Identification Card Application at dmv.ca.gov/dlservices or at a DMV office. Visit dmv.ca.gov/driver-ed for more information and sample tests.

Wally

already started in Ca

If you are 70 years old or older at the time your driver’s license expires, you are required to renew your driver’s license in person, unless otherwise instructed by DMV. Knowledge and vision tests are required. If you do not pass, you may be issued a temporary driver’s license. DMV sends a renewal notice to your address of record about 60 days before your driver’s license expires. If you do not receive a renewal notice, complete a Driver License or Identification Card Application at dmv.ca.gov/dlservices or at a DMV office. Visit dmv.ca.gov/driver-ed for more information and sample tests.
I'm surprised this wasn't challenged in court? I wouldn't think you could single out someone based solely on age?

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm surprised this wasn't challenged in court? I wouldn't think you could single out someone based solely on age?
A lot of states require everyone to get their license renewed in person with a vision test. Probably legal for other states to do it for 70+ drivers.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A lot of states require everyone to get their license renewed in purpose with a vision test. Probably legal for other states to do it for 70+ drivers.
In Az you have to go in person at age 65 for vision test. Then it’s good for 5 more years.
Prior to that, the license never expires, you only need new photos every 12 years until age 65, then every 5 years.