Drivers- Best Shoes

If your Aunt has a penis she becomes your uncle.

Does that count?
Klinger-m-a-s-h-14058155-720-480.jpeg

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Nope. Would it help if I started linking additional websites why your legs become tired and how its directly related to your feet being properly supported?

I'm amazed so many around here refuse to think about it.

Its not the weight of the shoe. The fat around your belly effects your back and legs more than a few grams heavier shoe.

Read post #264 again.

If you still don't get it take a break. Go to the bathroom, fly a kite, take a nap.
Come back later and reread post #264.

If you still don't get it, continue on with your miserable non-thought provoking life.
Too Heavy

Do you remember how many steps a sedentary person takes on average per day? About 3,000! Now imagine wearing heavy weights on your feet all day, you would be exhausted right?

Well no one thinks of their shoes as weights until they pick up my shoes. Both of my shoes combined, which are men's shoes, weigh less than half of what a single typical woman's athletic shoe weighs.

I can walk all day long without fatigue because my shoes are light, I feel athletic, light as air and awesome in my light weight shoes... don't you want to feel that way also?

Even athletic shoes in sports like soccer (futbol) and basketball are being made lighter and lighter to help increase speed and reduce fatigue in athletes.

Taken from http://www.bccorefitness.com/articles/zhealth-shoes-weak-stiff.html

watdaflock?

I can walk all day long without fatigue because my shoes are light, I feel athletic, light as air and awesome in my light weight shoes... don't you want to feel that way also?
Its not necessarily the weight of the shoe why you feel athletic and can walk all day.

Remember post #171?
ea4011_lasts.gif

The last of the shoe also depends on the comfort when walking. Your tennis shoes do not have some monster heel, fit your foot properly and allow your foots natural gait to happen.

It's not the weight. I already explained this.

watdaflock?

Austin, buddy, give it a break.
Please.

I would but individuals like Mugarolla don't get it.

Just trying to help my fellow brothers who do not understand the importance of shoes.

Anyone of you remember as a kid trying to walk in these damn things?
4b18c715-a02f-4ee4-ab66-0e856d68a0e7-tmp.jpg

Most work boots are not much better.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Its not necessarily the weight of the shoe why you feel athletic and can walk all day.

Remember post #171?
ea4011_lasts.gif

The last of the shoe also depends on the comfort when walking. Your tennis shoes do not have some monster heel, fit your foot properly and allow your foots natural gait to happen.

It's not the weight. I already explained this.

Nobody cares!

People wear what is comfortable and works for them.

Give it a break!!

watdaflock?

The guys in the FedEx forum don't either. Inform them immediately.
Hell with them. I want all of those people to get injured or at least broke down enough to eventually retire/quit.

I'm just hoping my UPS brothers open their eyes and finally understand the facts.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Great contribution.

All I did was reply to someones post.
No, I agree with him about you. You continued to harp and harp and harp and repost the same thing over and over and over again. Seriously, you're being really obnoxious. Post your opinion and a link to your beloved sports site once and let people do what they will with the information you provide.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
No, I agree with him about you. You continued to harp and harp and harp and repost the same thing over and over and over again. Seriously, you're being really obnoxious. Post your opinion and a link to your beloved sports site once and let people do what they will with the information you provide.

Where's Dave when we need him?;)