Drivers- Best Shoes

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-23.jpeg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Wolverines were the most comfortable boots I ever wore. Unlike most, they required no break in time at all. Wore them all day from day 1. Now the downside. They don't seem to last as long as some. I wear out the soles quicker than most. Downside #2-Wolverines can't be resoled. They are molded to make them waterproof. (at least the ones I wore) That being said, I'd agree with what shift said earlier. Redwings will probably be best in the long run. Not cheap, but a resole job will run about 30% of what a new pair cost.

oldngray

nowhere special
Wolverines were the most comfortable boots I ever wore. Unlike most, they required no break in time at all. Wore them all day from day 1. Now the downside. They don't seem to last as long as some. I wear out the soles quicker than most. Downside #2-Wolverines can't be resoled. They are molded to make them waterproof. (at least the ones I wore) That being said, I'd agree with what shift said earlier. Redwings will probably be best in the long run. Not cheap, but a resole job will run about 30% of what a new pair cost.

I tried Wolverines and they looked good but for sure didn't last long. In my opinion they are over rated. Redwings were the best made ones I ever wore. Cost more but worth it.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I walk on the sides of my feet, and I wore the wolverines out in like 9 months. The original OP asked for comfortable. That was my opinion at least. I also wore SAS shoes my last couple of years in feeders. They were also excellent on the feet. Not cheap either. I originally was too cheap to buy redwings, but my wife won a certificate for a pair at her work, and she gave it to me. I really enjoyed how tough they were. They had a long break in time for me, tho.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Always wear brown shoes, sneakers or boots. Brown front head to toe in my opinion just looks better, black shoes just make the whole outfit look a little mismatchy to me. I know just the OCD in me thats all lol. Gotta coordinate.
. lmfao