BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I DQ’ed after 1 week
It happens!

This was my road test...

images

imjanedoe

banned slut
Back to topic
Drank about 2 gallons of fluids Friday….Stayed out of back of package car as much as possible.
Hot and humid summer #35.
@snowflakes
Sometimes u can do all that wet the cool towel wrap it around your head wear a hat 🧢 change your undershirt so you have dry clean clothes throughout the day and still over heat. My legs and stomach cramped up and working through it made me vomit any fluids or food. The migraines came on for days being out in the bright hot sun. We have a lot of tight hills u have to walk and heavy apartments with 3 floors no elevators. Horrifying.

Trucker Clock

Sometimes u can do all that wet the cool towel wrap it around your head wear a hat 🧢 change your undershirt so you have dry clean clothes throughout the day and still over heat. My legs and stomach cramped up and working through it made me vomit any fluids or food. The migraines came on for days being out in the bright hot sun. We have a lot of tight hills u have to walk and heavy apartments with 3 floors no elevators. Horrifying.

You sure that wasn’t PMS?

imjanedoe

banned slut
You sure that wasn’t PMS?
You know what if my tits hurt every time I carry a box close to my body or have to slow down and use the restroom more often to keep myself fresh I will normalize it. Too old to say you haven’t had a mother sister daughter gf wife. Ha ha monthly bleeder

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You know what if my tits hurt every time I carry a box close to my body or have to slow down and use the restroom more often to keep myself fresh I will normalize it. Too old to say you haven’t had a mother sister daughter wife. Ha ha monthly bleeder
I’m triggered

imjanedoe

banned slut
I’m triggered
I get moody and get cravings a week before. Then shark week of day 2 for most women anyway is the heaviest/worst. If I need to use a restroom or you aren’t going to help me with my bulk get the hell out of my way lol don’t be useless I already feel like it for 2 weeks every month

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You know what if my tits hurt every time I carry a box close to my body or have to slow down and use the restroom more often to keep myself fresh I will normalize it. Too old to say you haven’t had a mother sister daughter gf wife. Ha ha monthly bleeder
20210626_152958.jpg