Part timer planning on voting yes: Change my mind.

F

Frankie's Friend

But you do whine and moan. Your respect isn’t needed. Great, keep it. Many on here think they are heroes trying to look out for the younger generations, that’s false and bs. If it was so important, where were you when they made driver progression 4 years from 2 and 1?? OP made a valid point regarding working OT. The union listened to its members and offered a crap solution that sold our OT to the youngsters. Now you all cry. Thanks for selling out my hours and then complaining about it.
Look at you running at the mouth like a three yr old.

In 2013 multiple hub stewards in my state called a meeting to fight the state rider AGAINST our BAs and panel chair urging us to fall in line. We loathed the 4 yr progression as much as the other concessionary language.
The state panel got voted down twice and the third time we lost our fight by 86 fricking votes...1 per county.

We spent hundreds of dollars out our own pockets trying to counteract the onslaught of ibt literature baiting pt timers to vote yes to get their retro money.

We got called TDU and over paid crybabies by our own BAs.

You ignorant post proves that you're out of touch with real Teamsters across the country.
I wish I had the thousand dollars I spent fighting for full and part timers 5 yrs ago.

I'd buy you a plane ticket so you could bring your pompous attitude to where we are and get educated.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
How many contracts have you negotiated?
Wow, from the cheap seats, as many as you have negotiated! We don't see much "negotiation in this offer. Looks to us like UPS said, "here" and you said, "thanks!" Same raises, same contributions to H&W/P. Same progressions. Only difference seems to be increases in lost wages which, WAIT FOR IT, matches the new minimum wages being adopted across the country! WOW, how novel, complying with the law and claiming you negotiated a raise!

Get REAL!

F

Frankie's Friend

Didn't drivers ask to stop the ridiculous 70 hour work weeks. So you think complaining about that means you shouldn't complain when the company's solution is to create a new lower payed driver with no protections that makes it harder to become a regular driver now, and after all that it doesn't even take away the fact a current driver can still work 70 hours? And screwing part timers at the same time. Your delusional.
That dude is what we call ignorance on fire.

F

Frankie's Friend

And mine as well.
And mine too...

Plus cousin Billy Bob and his granny's.

20180614_002731.jpg

Brohn Bron

Look at you running at the mouth like a three yr old.

In 2013 multiple hub stewards in my state called a meeting to fight the state rider AGAINST our BAs and panel chair urging us to fall in line. We loathed the 4 yr progression as much as the other concessionary language.
The state panel got voted down twice and the third time we lost our fight by 86 fricking votes...1 per county.

We spent hundreds of dollars out our own pockets trying to counteract the onslaught of ibt literature baiting pt timers to vote yes to get their retro money.

We got called TDU and over paid crybabies by our own BAs.

You ignorant post proves that you're out of touch with real Teamsters across the country.
I wish I had the thousand dollars I spent fighting for full and part timers 5 yrs ago.

I'd buy you a plane ticket so you could bring your pompous attitude to where we are and get educated.

I wish you would too. I’d give you piece of my mind, ol timer!

The Real Jack RyanMI6

To Bag_Tosser
Why you and all part timers should voteNO
I was once in your shoes and you have some undeniable points, at a differnt time i would say and feel as you do. However, speaking for my vantage point a yes vote is suicide.

Here's my initial response.
1. 22.4 has no guarentee's
2. 22.4 has no rights
3. 22.4 was created by ups for ups
So if i were a ctr manager id get as many 22.4s as i could manipulate my ctr to have for this example (25) then i would divided them into upper 5 , middle 15 and bottom 5.

Upper 5. - these are the guys who are blackbelts in Orion and come in at least .5 hr under allowed. These guys drive only make tons of money

Middle 15 - These guys work some inside, and some drive. These guys are on the bubble maybe stars maybe duds. They make ok money just not as much as my upper 5.

Bottom 5 - these guys were always over ther Orion miles. Always overallowed, and filed grivences, for whatever, these guys will only see a package car as they are unloading or loading it if i have to to give them there guaranteed 8, they can sweep trailers, roll bags, whatever i dont care if i can ill code 5 them if they agree. If they give an 8 hr request ill start them at early or late and direct them to take there 1.5 hr lunch.

Ya see the 22.4 us about cutting costs,(never focus on where or what UPS says).
They say if we cut 1 mile per day per driver it = 50,000 per year. So with the 22.4 i have as a ctr manager a built in system of production harrassment and i dont have to yell, scream or shout. All i have to do is give you 40hrs g as guaranteed. So an off the stree hire could if they dont preform be making 40×11×52=22,880.

BTW this happened to a 22.3 i meet wheile he was on vacation. This unfortunately isnt theory

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I think you are really butt hurt that I am talking about your little munchkin.
Me butt hurt? You don’t understand. Whatever it is you think is coming. Isn’t. Sean will be your boss and you will hate it until you love it. Denis T got had by negotiating this crap deal. $4.15 and everything else was conceded. Great job friend’n everyone. At least Denis got a few free lunches.