Drivers complaining about working without ac

Cowboy Mac

So you want O'Brien to negotiate into the UPS contract a clause that will force his Locals to do their job? You're funny.

Got rid of the harassment, didn't it? Problem solved.

If it's that serious, it should already be up the chain, at the National Grievance Committee.

Well, if they keep getting moved, maybe UPS will finally do something about it.

Will never happen. The Union cannot tell UPS to fire one of their Sups. We can remove the problem from the immediate area, but that is all we can do.

OK, here we go again. Someone wanting to strike just as a payback to UPS. To give them the middle finger. Just for the hell of it. Someone else had issues with this attitude also. I believe it was @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U.
Moving the supervisor didn’t get rid of the harassment. You just made it other teamsters problem. I’m not one of those people that strikes out of spite and I get the consequences of a strike. I have talked to several employees, PT and FT that pretty much said friend them, they’re striking no matter what.

For me it’s all about money. If I don’t get a fair raise, I’m voting no.

Trucker Clock

PT and FT that pretty much said friend them, they’re striking no matter what.

Yep. Jackasses.

A strike is a last resort if we don’t get a contract we deserve. A strike is not to teach to UPS a lesson.

Their minds are already made up regardless of the terms of a possible proposed contract.

Those people do not deserve a vote.

Moving the supervisor didn’t get rid of the harassment. You just made it other teamsters problem. I’m not one of those people that strikes out of spite and I get the consequences of a strike. I have talked to several employees, PT and FT that pretty much said friend them, they’re striking no matter what.

For me it’s all about money. If I don’t get a fair raise, I’m voting no.
Money is important but contract language is much more important

542thruNthru

New generation doesn't use lockers. They wear the uniform home including coats.
That's because every time we go into the locker room you old guys as discussing and showing each other some new ailment or spot on your wrinkly old skin you're concerned about. I don't want to talk about your new liver spot you discovered every time I'm trying to put on my uniform. ;)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That's because every time we go into the locker room you old guys as discussing and showing each other some new ailment or spot on your wrinkly old skin you're concerned about. I don't want to talk about your new liver spot you discovered every time I'm trying to put on my uniform. ;)
Plus you’d get molested.

542thruNthru

You’re a little puta, aren’t you? Lol
tenor-24.gif