Drivers complaining about working without ac

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Do drivers not have lockers?
Not that would fit any cooler.

A driver now can't afford a cooler? This is starting to sound like a government school lunch program? Kids are fat as hell, wear expensive sneakers, but can't afford breakfast or lunch. What's next, driver meals on wheels?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

A driver now can't afford a cooler? This is starting to sound like a government school lunch program? Kids are fat as hell, wear expensive sneakers, but can't afford breakfast or lunch. What's next, driver meals on wheels?
Wally you've been around awhile. They, ups got called out on this around 20 years ago. What happened ? They supplied water coolers. To outside employees..

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd

Don’t give them any ideas. Lol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Taco trucks

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
What's wrong with asking for better working conditions?

Some of you people have poor memories and no knowledge of history. Don't blink or we will be back in the dark ages.
Don't laugh. Those who won't continue to fight for their rights will eventually lose all the rights they have.

Pullman Brown

Some of you people have poor memories and no knowledge of history. Don't blink or we will be back in the dark ages.
Don't laugh. Those who won't continue to fight for their rights will eventually lose all the rights they have.

Nothing is wrong with it but if it’s at the expense of more towards pensions, wages, having more drivers so the six day a week nonsense stops then it’s not worth it!

100%

AC is a distraction. Focus on pensions, benefits, pay, and harassment. We haven’t even fixed these issues(that actually mean something) and people start screaming AC in trucks. UPS IS PUSHING THIS TALK TO KEEP US OFF THE REAL ISSUES! Never forget what they did to us during the pandemic!!!!!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I like it rough but not my whole life

umaru.jpg

Trucker Clock

She now says to ask for better working conditions and fight for your rights. That's funny from a phantom feeder driver, I mean stripper pole dancer. Here are some of her more recent comments basically telling drivers to just suck it up and move on.

What about asking for better working conditions there @stripperpole?

Next contract. Do away with beards and facial hair.
Cover up those tats
Stricter uniform inspections.

That is what made UPS stand out from the herd.
People had confidence in us and our brand.

cmom carol....

if you are gonna make the big bucks at least look professional

You're well compensated for your time.
Public will not support a strike this time.

good luck.

Wally , remember the 97 strike?
We had a LOT of public support.

I don't think that would happen this time with drivers making about 140-150k with wages and bennies...
Maybe if UPS was trying to take over the pension again.

whiner

you young bucks are softer than 2 week old grapes.......ask @rod

you youngsters are so spoiled and soft.

you should be ashamed of yourselves......no standards of professionalism and all this whining and crying all the time.

wahhhhhh.

unbelievable about this complaining........like these girlyboys invented 100 degree days?

I drove one of those cab over tractors with 5 speeds with holes in the floor. The engine heat would make the cab to be about 120 degrees in the summer and 20 degrees in the winter.

We adjusted and survived.....somehow. I would roll the windah down and put a wet rag under my cap and wet down my T shirt once in awhile. In winter would wear long johns and jacket/ gloves and beanie hat.

Anything that doesnt kill you makes you stronger/tougher both physically and mentally. When I had a ride along in winter used to drive with the windahs DOWN to drive the supe crazy. Used to tell him I needed fresh air to stay awake.

why?
There is always hot weather in the summer and cold weather in winter.

pusillanimous

Trucker Clock

little boy.....

I'm not the two-faced stripper that bitched at people for crying about the heat but then went on to say that there is nothing wrong with asking for better working conditions. That was you, the phantom feeder driver @stripperpole dancer.

So, which is it? Quit bitching or ask for better working conditions?

pole-dancing-is-graceful.gif

imjanedoe

banned slut
TikTok really helped educate the public. People love posting their doorbell recordings catching us in our lil hero moments 🐱 🐶 . The good the bad the ugly.

I don’t agree with bragging about $$ you make (people put you in categories once they find out and also could create jealousy they will feel left out)

Part timers take the bus or roll in the family van to work. Inside only PVDs and on car helpers year round at top pay as needed. We have all the tools needed to make it happen just make it worth their while. I want my helpers to continue showing up for work this peak.