Drivers complaining about working without ac

imjanedoe

banned slut
True geishas are actually among the most attentive and talented entertainers in the world. They pour tea or sake, sing, play musical instruments, tell stories, give flirtations, can talk about any subject and provide games - all the while remaining untouchable and unattainable. They are the epitome of feminine perfection.
The Japanese government has strict rules about geishas including: their attire, where they can entertain and their hours. Geishas are not allowed to entertain individually - such as engaging in one-on-ones. This may strike you as odd, but the reason for all of the rules is to make sure registered geishas are not taking business away from the registered prostitutes. That enables the government to ensure that both groups are able to make money.

However, there is the possibility of becoming sexually involved with a client, if the Geisha chooses, but never in the spirit of a one-night stand. She must go through a specific ceremony to be with her danna and when she is ready to end it, she must go through another ceremony that is much like divorce.

Since this is almost a secret society, it was difficult to ascertain interior photographs and prices for specific geisha and teahouses.

qdg2

True geishas are actually among the most attentive and talented entertainers in the world. They pour tea or sake, sing, play musical instruments, tell stories, give flirtations, can talk about any subject and provide games - all the while remaining untouchable and unattainable. They are the epitome of feminine perfection.
The Japanese government has strict rules about geishas including: their attire, where they can entertain and their hours. Geishas are not allowed to entertain individually - such as engaging in one-on-ones. This may strike you as odd, but the reason for all of the rules is to make sure registered geishas are not taking business away from the registered prostitutes. That enables the government to ensure that both groups are able to make money.

However, there is the possibility of becoming sexually involved with a client, if the Geisha chooses, but never in the spirit of a one-night stand. She must go through a specific ceremony to be with her danna and when she is ready to end it, she must go through another ceremony that is much like divorce.

Since this is almost a secret society, it was difficult to ascertain interior photographs and prices for specific geisha and teahouses.
I've heard topless dancers described that way.......prostitutes too. Talented....

Kinda like how Nevada/Las Vegas prostitutes are so respected for their "cleanliness" and testing.......LOL. Highly regulated......OMG.

The epitome....WOW.

imjanedoe

banned slut
I've heard topless dancers described that way.......prostitutes too. Talented....

Kinda like how Nevada/Las Vegas prostitutes are so respected for their "cleanliness" and testing.......LOL. Highly regulated......OMG.

The epitome....WOW.
Lmao wow this was meant for another post. I guess I had too many tabs open. I wish the strip clubs here were more like geisha houses.

“If you think sex workers “sell their bodies”, but coal miners do not, your view of labour is clouded”
Surrogate mothers and sperm donors do the same

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
I’ve read nothing here except the title. Ac in a package car is a waste of our negotiating power. I work in a very hot place. I don’t want ac.

Trucker Clock

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That's because every time we go into the locker room you old guys as discussing and showing each other some new ailment or spot on your wrinkly old skin you're concerned about. I don't want to talk about your new liver spot you discovered every time I'm trying to put on my uniform. ;)
You like staring at those hairy saggy ballsacks though don’t ya

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

In this country we call them “cock teases”