Drivers down in Arizona- ish

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Even the route that is %90 residential and hits a lot of dense houses still only had 220 stops... wth

Your center must still be cutting routes
Ours stopped and reverted to last year's plan after several drivers got injured.

BlondeinBrown

Ok so I’m in NorCal and it’s like 105 degrees and I’m basically dead in my truck with 280 stops every day. When it’s like 115 down by you guys what the heck do y’all do? I just know when I’m complaining I always start thinking of you guys because it must be terrible... if anything just know I’m thinking of ya Lol
How tight is the route? 230 is a 13 hour day for me with a helper!

I had 222 stops today and was done at 4:45. It’s a split route so I do business in one city then jump over to a nice tight residential community. Not bad.

BlondeinBrown

Ok so I’m in NorCal and it’s like 105 degrees and I’m basically dead in my truck with 280 stops every day. When it’s like 115 down by you guys what the heck do y’all do? I just know when I’m complaining I always start thinking of you guys because it must be terrible... if anything just know I’m thinking of ya Lol
How tight is the route? 230 is a 13 hour day for me with a helper!
Wtf are you doing 280 stops for in 100 degree heat?

I did 300 stops yesterday. It was a 13 hour day for me lol

Coldworld

60 months and counting
These kids act like they are the first people ever to deliver boxes when it is hot outside.
No not the first to deliver in the heat but yes to delivering massive amount of stops in high heat.... it’s ridiculous. Not sure why more of you drivers don’t get on the 9.5 list....grow a set!!!