Drivers not finishing?

Whargoul

I've been out till 8-9pm every night so far. We have to call in after we finnish so we can go take stops off other drivers. I run off about 100 or stops myself and make my helper do the rest while I sort the truck and get the next stops ready. Also, my load quality is so :censored2:ty, I have about 10 misloads every night im instructed to sheet as missed.

35years

Gravy route
Not sheeting as EC. Dishonesty. If the center team wants to change it, it is on them. I doubt I will receive a warning letter for sheeting honestly.

...no but you might get one for failure to work as directed...

Yea right.
Do you know any manager stupid enough to issue a warning letter for failure to work as directed when he is directing the employee to falsify delivery records?

I would promptly file a grievance for directing me to falsify records.
The warning letter would be withdrawn.

In case your BOG management team conveniently forgot to mention it...
E/C is no longer to be used unless weather or another actual emergency caused you to bring back stops.

Ask them about it. They got the memo. No more EC for over-dispatching.

Last edited:

SCV good to go sir.

Two days in row, over 100 packages on both days. To add insult to injury, it's my fault. I give them my ****ing best when they give me the impossible and then they :censored2: on me. Although it's going to hurt me financially, I can't wait to see what happens to this company when they're no longer able to coast on the brand reputation from yesteryear. The only people that should hold stock in this company should be the ones doing the labor.

AKCoverMan

Brought back stops Tuesday and Wednesday. 13.5 hours on clock Monday and lil over 12.5 both Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday it was like someone turned the spigot off. Went out with half the stops I was dispatched with day before, finished in 8.25 hours.

Not sure what to expect tomorrow.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yea right.
Do you know any manager stupid enough to issue a warning letter for failure to work as directed when he is directing the employee to falsify delivery records?

I would promptly file a grievance for directing me to falsify records.
The warning letter would be withdrawn.

In case your BOG management team conveniently forgot to mention it...
E/C is no longer to be used unless weather or another actual emergency caused you to bring back stops.

Ask them about it. They got the memo. No more EC for over-dispatching.

Our center manager never instructed us to use EC as a dispatching tool.

Mr.Golden

Well Monday for us was terrible ....preload didn't finished cause the trucks was full and they had trailers left to unload. So many stuff was on the belts they had to reload it and unload it again. A lot of drivers were missing bulk/pkgs/stops so they told us not sheet anything as missed.

Today I have a 9 hr day

S

selfcancelsignal

Brought back stops Tuesday and Wednesday. 13.5 hours on clock Monday and lil over 12.5 both Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday it was like someone turned the spigot off. Went out with half the stops I was dispatched with day before, finished in 8.25 hours.

Not sure what to expect tomorrow.
Similar for me. They want us for hours Friday. Probably buried again.

10 point

Work as directed then grieve.
Wrong.

Are you going to break the law, lie, commit theft (which is what this "directed" order from management amounts to) and then grieve it when you have a choice to or not to commit fraud?

Drivers have been taken out of service for that after the fact.