Drivers not finishing?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I went in to I Don't Care Mode about a year ago. My body is thanking me for it. Peak Mode? LOL! I told my helper he's got it made riding with me and to expect to be worked like a dog with anyone else because they'll turn him into one of them...... gutless runners and gunners. I said the warning signs will be when they tell him to run and when they start piling the next ten stops on the dash and floor of the cab.
Your relatively new as a driver correct? Your gonna be a ray of sunshine in a few years

Overpaid Union Thug

Your relatively new as a driver correct? Your gonna be a ray of sunshine in a few years
Not quite. I have well over a decade of driving under my belt so far. I'm already a ray of sunshine because I don't care about UPSs numbers and my body is thinking me for it. The best way to get by at UPS is to try and do exactly what their methods say. It's better for our minds, our bodies, and (if your management team decides to ignore the 9.5 list after peak) our bank accounts. Everyone else will be/already is miserable.

Returntosender

What is the BOG? I keep seeing people say it...

A bog is a mire that accumulates peat, a deposit of dead plant material—often mosses, and in a majority of cases, sphagnum moss. It is one of the four main types of wetlands. Other names for bogs include mire, quagmire, and muskeg; alkaline mires are called fens

Rainman

Its all good.
59-60 hour workweek. Most drivers were finally able to clean up.
The entire center, probably all centers in the building, drafting everyone to work 5 hours Sunday.
At least this way we will all get off an hour earlier every night next week.