Drivers Vs Pre Load

FreedomOne

What kinds BS is UPS. Care more about their drivers then preload during this time of coronavirus. Just absolutely disgusting. I see all the drivers get there PCM and we as pre loaders get Jack. Not blaming the drivers for this. Management sucks !

I think our drivers get treated far worse than the preload. Do you want to drive? No, (laughing).

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
I think we all get treated like :censored2: equally. At least when I'm on road I don't have a sup breathing down my neck like I did on the preload.
You just get tracked like an inmate with an ankle monitor lol. At least in preload you got some places you can hide, or shirk some duties. At the end of the sort when there's misorted packages everywhere and they tell you to get on the mule and take em all over the building you can just wait till they're out of eye sight and clock out lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You just get tracked like an inmate with an ankle monitor lol. At least in preload you got some places you can hide, or shirk some duties. At the end of the sort when there's misorted packages everywhere and they tell you to get on the mule and take em all over the building you can just wait till they're out of eye sight and clock out lol.

You’ll go far

lol

BrownBaggage

What kinds BS is UPS. Care more about their drivers then preload during this time of coronavirus. Just absolutely disgusting. I see all the drivers get there PCM and we as pre loaders get Jack. Not blaming the drivers for this. Management sucks !
...bruh... your grammar... Jesus...

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Have been told drivers are the bread and butter of the company. That is fine. They can load their own trucks while I spend all my time on leaking hazmats.
4 days out of 5 I get to my truck and half of the load is stacked outside the truck. I’d gladly load my own truck if they’d let me. I mean, how hard is it to put each shelf in numerical order? Oh I know, not at all, because I can count. And if I was a loader I sure as hell wouldn’t load irregs up front just because the pal is on the 1000 shelf. My favorite is bulk stops loaded on the shelf’s. That makes total sense to :censored2: yourself over using all that real estate.