Drug test

Johney

The only time I was.... was for the pre-screen for going into feeders.
What's funny is there are a couple guys who have never been random tested and a couple guys who get hit all the time. I heard one time from a guy who get's hit a lot that even the guy coming to do the testing said "You again?"

Walk88

I was in a crash. Center manager actually said it was a 100% unavoidable. Which I was shocked. I asked when I had to go take a drug test and he told me to finish my day. Never heard another word about the crash after a day or two of them taking it to safety committee for review. I am also a CDL holder so I was quite amazed they didn't test me. Even though I know I'm totally clean

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Can test anytime they desire.

Wrong.

Read the contract.

What's funny is there are a couple guys who have never been random tested and a couple guys who get hit all the time. I heard one time from a guy who get's hit a lot that even the guy coming to do the testing said "You again?"

Years ago, after a big motorcycle rally.... every feeder driver there who was

recognized by some feeder supe, magically had a random test the following week.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How is it that we’ve had a few drivers in our center that have had accidents happen and no drug testing has been done what’s the procedure for them to drug test?
Drug test all package car drivers!

No care in the world if you are drug free.

Saltybrownie

How is it that we’ve had a few drivers in our center that have had accidents happen and no drug testing has been done what’s the procedure for them to drug test?

As a union member you shouldn't be welcoming the discharge of other members. If that's some thing you're interested in I'd suggest turning in your letter to become management.

If you're interested in the rules for Drugs/Alcohol. Start at page 95 of the NMA and work your way down.

I wouldn’t snitch or want anyone not to be able to provide for their families it was just curiosity.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What would happen if u piss hot termination?
I like you man! Even though you've been told that you are using someone else's avatar, you just say friend* it and carry on asking questions. You know what, you should just take a broken table leg and bust these dope using punks in the kidneys when they have accidents.

@Mugarolla rocks the avatar a little better

Saltybrownie

What would happen if u piss hot termination?
I like you man! Even though you've been told that you are using someone else's avatar, you just say friend* it and carry on asking questions. You know what, you should just take a broken table leg and bust these dope using punks in the kidneys when they have accidents.

@Mugarolla rocks the avatar a little better

Quit breaking my balls bro I can’t change it on my app.. I’ll get around to changing it