Dry/cracked fingers

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Marine Corps issued us crayons so that we can melt the wax to fill

I believe that entirely. Crayons and Marines in my experience are very much synonymous...aside from your Snipers.

At least you guys can do just one thing correctly, probably why you guys still have a proverbial seat at the table, even though you :censored2: on them at every opportunity for whatever reason.

TL;DR: MARSOC shouldn't even exist. Embarrassment to JSOC.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
...you guys still have a proverbial seat at the table, even though you :censored2: on them at every opportunity for whatever reason...
I was an MP 5811. I was hell on the xerox, undisputed
best toner groaner in the 4th LEB

If you think Marines need a reason to shℹt on tables in the first place, think again.

Holy friend, the reports that would get faxed over on weekends were impressive. I mean they never failed as far as introducing a whole new dimension of what i thought :censored2:ery could be.

Or the time I bore witness to a Staff Sgt and a Gunnery Sgt (already off to a bad start, SNCOs are not allowed to hang out with NCOs, fraternizing) completely naked and the least drunk person in the barracks is at a .20, playing gay chicken

SSgt is teabagging Gunny. Gunny has his mouth wide open and wins because SSgt taps out with his balls literally one inch above Gunny's mouth

Let that sink in

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
With the constant touching of cardboard/paper, haven't been able to find a really good product for dry and cracked fingers.... used them all. Even O'Keefe's working hands which every raves about, hasn't done the trick. Any recommendations to heal/prevent the cracked skin?
Try a cream with urea.

Steamer

With the constant touching of cardboard/paper, haven't been able to find a really good product for dry and cracked fingers.... used them all. Even O'Keefe's working hands which every raves about, hasn't done the trick. Any recommendations to heal/prevent the cracked skin?

Glysolid Glycerin Skin Cream, and a good pair of gloves that will protect your hands as you work. I have even found decent $5 pairs on Ebay that work with the DIAD touch screen. I use my shift key 90% of the time anyhow. It's faster. But most use the touch screen. SHIFT 5, 7, stop complete for front door release. Once you start using it you will never stop. The shift key is the orange key. In a month you will have all the release keys memorized without even looking at the board as you walk back to the car.​

ManInBrown

Buy cotton gloves specifically used for putting lotion or Vaseline on your hands before bed. Lather up a sheetload of Vaseline or lotion. Tons. Put gloves on and go to sleep. A few nights of that youll be in much better shape.