Dry/cracked fingers

DriverNerd

CeraVe Healing Ointment. It is the least greasy petroleum jelly based lotion I have found. And it's a bitch to get out of the tube when its been sitting in truck below freezing. That being said, it is still greasy. I like to wear non-lined gloves, so I can take my gloves on and off even with the lotion on.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Gloves.

You're welcome.

s-l1600.jpg

Best gloves in the transportation industry. They've suited me perfect on the railroad, trucking, natural gas all the same.

!Retired!

We have very dry weather. My wife uses O'keeffes Working Hands and I use Gold Bond. Both work great. Well worth the extra money

cosis

CeraVe Healing Ointment. It is the least greasy petroleum jelly based lotion I have found. And it's a bitch to get out of the tube when its been sitting in truck below freezing. That being said, it is still greasy. I like to wear non-lined gloves, so I can take my gloves on and off even with the lotion on.
Been trying this one.. Putting it on liberally the past few days.. Still getting new cracks and still dry :(

McFeely

Huge Member
This works amazing. No joke. Google it. Best part is it’s not greasy and unscented for the most part.

Attachments

• 5D1BE6D6-7223-43D2-8CAB-709A6F437EDB.jpeg
    5D1BE6D6-7223-43D2-8CAB-709A6F437EDB.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 121

Mutineer

super glue,
Fill the cracks/cuts with superglue. Multiple layers of superglue after drying will make a very good barrier. Be VERY sure the glue is dry before you go take a leak. You may want to keep a bottle of nail polish remover handy if you want to remove the glue quickly.

MisplacedRailWorker

Fill the cracks/cuts with superglue. Multiple layers of superglue after drying will make a very good barrier. Be VERY sure the glue is dry before you go take a leak. You may want to keep a bottle of nail polish remover handy if you want to remove the glue quickly.
are you out of your :censored2:ing mind? Op please don't follow this advice

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
With the constant touching of cardboard/paper, haven't been able to find a really good product for dry and cracked fingers.... used them all. Even O'Keefe's working hands which every raves about, hasn't done the trick. Any recommendations to heal/prevent the cracked skin?
Are you drinking enough water? You may be dehydrated. I never wear gloves and my hands look nothing like this. I drink lots and lots of water.

Mutineer

View attachment 309166

Best gloves in the transportation industry. They've suited me perfect on the railroad, trucking, natural gas all the same.
are you out of your :censored2:ing mind? Op please don't follow this advice
Ironic that you are concerned about the well-being of a stranger, and also worried about the dangers of superglue. And shilling for tobacco at the same time.
Seriously? LMFAO!

Last edited:

MisplacedRailWorker

Ironic that you are concerned about the well-being of a stranger, and also worried about the dangers of superglue. And shilling for tobacco at the same time.
Seriously? LMFAO!
I have to agree with you there, I did type that with a Newport in one hand and a Coors light seltzer in the other