DT is going back to the table!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Don't get me wrong. I've seen a lot of fat teamsters but how does this further the cause?
Some people’s comfort, in situations such as we are in, are to find humor in things. I don’t think it’s out of the ordinary to make poke fun at a political figure that has screwed over the majority of voters. Democrats and Republicans have been doing it for decades. I’ve said similar things on the shop floor, “The only table Denis is willing to go back to is the dinner table!”
It’s funny. Unless the person you’re telling is fat. They might not think it’s funny.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
makin fun of peeps cause there fat or gay or a different color or they talk funny or they wear a turban and pray to a different god or there handicapped or there hair is green or there just ugly or they make less money than you or more money than you or there IQ is less than yours or higher than yours or or or or
same same

Time for change

makin fun of peeps cause there fat or gay or a different color or they talk funny or they wear a turban and pray to a different god or there handicapped or there hair is green or there just ugly or they make less money than you or more money than you or there IQ is less than yours or higher than yours or or or or
same same
I’m not concerned about making fun of corrupt human beings.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sounds like there's some snowflakes struggling with obesity in this thread.

Let's try to be empathetic of their self worth issues guys. It's hard out there for fatties.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sounds like there's some snowflakes struggling with obesity in this thread.

Let's try to be empathetic of their self worth issues guys. It's hard out there for fatties.
Skinny takes work, fat takes zero effort. I’m not saying I’m ripped to :censored2: but I drink beer and eat snacks, but I also exercise. I’ve yet to find someone to convince me that people are predisposed to being fat. As soon as they start to be honest about their diet and physical routines, it’s clear where the issues are. They can’t even use “hormonal issues” anymore since thyroid and adrenal advancements in medicine have been made. Move more, eat less. Simple.