DT is going back to the table!!!

Time for change

Skinny takes work, fat takes zero effort. I’m not saying I’m ripped to :censored2: but I drink beer and eat snacks, but I also exercise. I’ve yet to find someone to convince me that people are predisposed to being fat. As soon as they start to be honest about their diet and physical routines, it’s clear where the issues are. They can’t even use “hormonal issues” anymore since thyroid and adrenal advancements in medicine have been made. Move more, eat less. Simple.
Completely agree, some try to make fat like skin color when 99.9% of the time it’s just having no self control.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Skinny takes work, fat takes zero effort. I’m not saying I’m ripped to :censored2: but I drink beer and eat snacks, but I also exercise. I’ve yet to find someone to convince me that people are predisposed to being fat. As soon as they start to be honest about their diet and physical routines, it’s clear where the issues are. They can’t even use “hormonal issues” anymore since thyroid and adrenal advancements in medicine have been made. Move more, eat less. Simple.
Thanks for the 2 page dissertation Richard Simmons

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I'm gonna have to disagree with this. There are people who eat tons all the time and stay skinny without much effort, and there are people who put in tons of effort, really watch their diet and workout, but simply can't achieve skinniness. And there are all sorts of people in between. The problem is doctors, nutritionists, food industry lobbies, and government nutrition guidelines tend towards a one-size-fits-all approach to weight management, and advising people in ways that benefit themselves, not the individuals. You really have to do your own research, and try a lot of different approaches to figure out what works for you. It's really not just as simple as calories in calories out.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Please share a pic of yourself, I can only imagine

With a name like wideload, he’d better produce 3 cheeks.
CBA68C81-D4C7-4F00-AF75-F12EF01C4668.jpeg

Time for change

I'm gonna have to disagree with this. There are people who eat tons all the time and stay skinny without much effort, and there are people who put in tons of effort, really watch their diet and workout, but simply can't achieve skinniness. And there are all sorts of people in between. The problem is doctors, nutritionists, food industry lobbies, and government nutrition guidelines tend towards a one-size-fits-all approach to weight management, and advising people in ways that benefit themselves, not the individuals. You really have to do your own research, and try a lot of different approaches to figure out what works for you. It's really not just as simple as calories in calories out.
I don’t see many fat people in African tribes that hunt and gather. Maybe a tiny percentage have a legitimate excuse. DT is just lazy and corrupt and zero excuse.

Time for change

I don’t see many fat people in African tribes that hunt and gather. Maybe a tiny percentage have a legitimate excuse. DT is just lazy and corrupt and zero excuse.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

That actually speaks to some of the conclusions I've come to in my own research. Hunter and gatherer societies tend to go long periods of time without food. In developed societies, where food is plentiful year round, we don't experience the long periods of fasting that undeveloped societies do. We get told that we need to eat three (or more) meals a day, every day, year round, but we simply do not.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That actually speaks to some of the conclusions I've come to in my own research. Hunter and gatherer societies tend to go long periods of time without food. In developed societies, where food is plentiful year round, we don't experience the long periods of fasting that undeveloped societies do. We get told that we need to eat three (or more) meals a day, every day, year round, but we simply do not.
Excellent post!!! Sounds like you know a thing or 2 about insulin.