(Poll) UPS Second Contract Proposal Date

When will the teamsters receive a second offer from the company?

• Total voters

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Sean likes to hear himself talk----it would be illegal (and catastrophic) to call for a strike 30 days before the expiration of the current agreement.
You’ve been retired too long pappy , time to go BYE BYE. Let my generation handle business , your generation is too scared of management. Now go shine your shoes 😂😂😂
✊🧔‍♂️

Thebrownblob

Thank God we don't have more people like you in the union

We are not going to sell out the future generation.

Now please go back to Reddit

He really wants people to discuss a proposal that we don’t even know is 100% the company’s proposal and even if it is it’s already been rejected and will not go up for a vote? Vapid ignorance.

Trucker Clock

They would continue to negotiate after the holiday break.

There will not be any response or a revised offer from the Company. They don’t like being bullied.

Wrong again.

(WASHINGTON) — Today, UPS — under extraordinary pressure from the Teamsters to deliver a strong contract — gave the union a revised counterproposal with significant movement on wages and other economic language. The company pleaded for the opportunity to continue negotiating, pledging across the table to reach a deal no later than July 5 for 340,000 Teamster package delivery drivers and warehouse logistics workers nationwide.

Thebrownblob

Wrong again.

(WASHINGTON) — Today, UPS — under extraordinary pressure from the Teamsters to deliver a strong contract — gave the union a revised counterproposal with significant movement on wages and other economic language. The company pleaded for the opportunity to continue negotiating, pledging across the table to reach a deal no later than July 5 for 340,000 Teamster package delivery drivers and warehouse logistics workers nationwide.

Dave is batting .1000 at being wrong

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Wrong again.

Imagine anything would be significantly higher than a 27.5 cent raise for six months and another 27.5 to finish the year.

What the hell were they thinking when they presented their first offer?

Complete waste of time…now they are scrambling to avoid the deadline.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
@Dragon , make sure you remain efficient and in uniform when you run my route while I’m gone STRIKING , I will be doing observations on you as well. Please follow Orion %100 and you MUST take your full hour lunch. Start time is 9:30…I will send you a bunch of on call airs scattered on your route before you even get there…you only have 200 stops by the way, it shouldn’t take long. The route looks super small when I zoom out on my computer and eat Cheetos

PS
cancel your plans for the night 😂😂😂

Sincerely,
Your new center manager

@MECH-II
your crap is going in a trailer...till you get back.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
See if you can find him on them old high stepper non power steering trucks

Show him what it means to be to be a real RPCD
Mech-II, getting every retirement home bulk stop I can find his first day back...including the ones where you have to deliver individual Apts...it will give him time to bond with everyone since he has been gone.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Mech-II, getting every retirement home bulk stop I can find his first day back...including the ones where you have to deliver individual Apts...it will give him time to bond with everyone since he has been gone.
Looks like I’ll be getting quadruple time 😎