(Poll) UPS Second Contract Proposal Date

When will the teamsters receive a second offer from the company?

• Total voters

Thebrownblob

Of course they will negotiate. Never said they wouldn’t. You seem to think Sean will present the offer for a vote automatically. That’s what I got from your post. Seeing as how you’re a product of the aforementioned education system, it’s understandable that you would have trouble getting your point across in writing. Oh, and bite me. 🤣
There will most definitely be another offer. Will it be enough for Sean to even allow us to decide? There’s a lot riding on this.

pkgdriver

Only own 2 buddy , I’ll be bringing them to the strike zone
✊🧔‍♂️
49CDAF1F-33AB-48AD-AD3B-A0E64B6C832A.gif

Michael Scott

@Dragon , make sure you remain efficient and in uniform when you run my route while I’m gone STRIKING , I will be doing observations on you as well. Please follow Orion %100 and you MUST take your full hour lunch. Start time is 9:30…I will send you a bunch of on call airs scattered on your route before you even get there…you only have 200 stops by the way, it shouldn’t take long. The route looks super small when I zoom out on my computer and eat Cheetos

PS
cancel your plans for the night 😂😂😂

Sincerely,
Your new center manager

@MECH-II
😂

Trucker Clock

If we refuse to negotiate for the full final month of this contract the NLRB would burn us to the ground. Good faith bargaining laws apply both ways.

Yep.

He’s already walked out twice. He can’t just say this offer is not good enough and walk out. Then demand a final offer with more than a month left.

It makes it look like he is now refusing to negotiate any further. He wants a final offer now and that’s it.

Yep.

He’s already walked out twice. He can’t just say this offer is not good enough and walk out. Then demand a final offer with more than a month left.

It makes it look like he is now refusing to negotiate any further. He wants a final offer now and that’s it.
That's also not true. He's shown up when he's supposed supposed to and exchanged proposals. He's well within his rights to ask for a LBF offer, and it's reasonable to take the last month to put it to a vote and return to the table if need be.

rebelsss

So what happens if say tomorrow they give a lot better offer but it’s not you know amazing and O’Brien doesn’t like it.. does that mean they won’t negotiate anymore even with 30days left? I just hope O’Brien didn’t back himself into a corner with this Friday deadline thing.
Strike. At this point , I will vote down any offer. Make UPS pay for having dumbfkness syndrome. We are getting what we want regardless if there is a strike or not. UPS is not holding the winning hand, we have the nuts.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Both side will suffer. Let’s hope they both have common sense to realize that it would hurt and we need each other..

I don’t think demanding the last final offer with still 30days left is a smart tactic either but I do love being proved wrong
It's not the best tactic. Sean needs to realize that what works in Boston----being a bully--- may not work in Atlanta or DC.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Sean likes to hear himself talk----it would be illegal (and catastrophic) to call for a strike 30 days before the expiration of the current agreement.

Just made it in Fox News…7th headline.. watch it move up the list in July..

@UpstateNYUPSer(Ret) spreading misinformation..for what purpose I do not know?

Everybody had certain quirks…He likes pulling chains, we know the types..

:people_crybaby:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
That's also not true. He's shown up when he's supposed supposed to and exchanged proposals. He's well within his rights to ask for a LBF offer, and it's reasonable to take the last month to put it to a vote and return to the table if need be.

True .. O’Brien and his team can continue to physically come to the table and play twiddlely links till 1 August.

The ball is on the Company’s side now…we will see if they will pick it up and go home or return it with a serious counter offer.