(Poll) UPS Second Contract Proposal Date

When will the teamsters receive a second offer from the company?

• Total voters
Then why do think O’Brien will allow a vote? Fruity
Dude, stop talking :censored2: about our education system here if you can't follow along and comprehend...
He said,
If the union doesn't feel it's a fair offer, they will do the same thing they did 1997

They did not put it up for a vote

Then I said,
I would presume the reason he's asking for it this early is so we have enough time to vote it down and still have time to shove it up Carol's :censored2: before we walk out.

If we refuse to negotiate for the full final month of this contract the NLRB would burn us to the ground. Good faith bargaining laws apply both ways.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dude, stop talking :censored2: about our education system here if you can't follow along and comprehend...
He said,

Then I said,

If we refuse to negotiate for the full final month of this contract the NLRB would burn us to the ground. Good faith bargaining laws apply both ways.
Of course they will negotiate. Never said they wouldn’t. You seem to think Sean will present the offer for a vote automatically. That’s what I got from your post. Seeing as how you’re a product of the aforementioned education system, it’s understandable that you would have trouble getting your point across in writing. Oh, and bite me. 🤣

Of course they will negotiate. Never said they wouldn’t. You seem to think Sean will present the offer for a vote automatically. That’s what I got from your post. Seeing as how you’re a product of the aforementioned education system, it’s understandable that you would have trouble getting your point across in writing. Oh, and bite me.
It's the fact that he's demanded the last, best, and final offer. Taking that language alone, and presuming nothing further, he would have to present it to us.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
It's not a joke.

Some people understand it and some people don't.

Someone answers I get from some of the younger people is absolutely ridiculous
Both side will suffer. Let’s hope they both have common sense to realize that it would hurt and we need each other..

I don’t think demanding the last final offer with still 30days left is a smart tactic either but I do love being proved wrong

Both side will suffer. Let’s hope they both have common sense to realize that it would hurt and we need each other
Revenue neutral is not going to work
We put up with a lot the last couple years.

The reward the shareholders, they gave the pilot to nice extension and they gave nice raises and bonuses to management.

We deserve a good Fair contract

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Revenue neutral is not going to work
We put up with a lot the last couple years.

The reward the shareholders, they gave the pilot to nice extension and they gave nice raises and bonuses to management.

We deserve a good Fair contract
100% but with every negotiation I don’t think you can just expect everything without giving anything up. I realize in a perfect world you can but yea idk man. Let’s hope they figure it out

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
@Dragon , make sure you remain efficient and in uniform when you run my route while I’m gone STRIKING , I will be doing observations on you as well. Please follow Orion %100 and you MUST take your full hour lunch. Start time is 9:30…I will send you a bunch of on call airs scattered on your route before you even get there…you only have 200 stops by the way, it shouldn’t take long. The route looks super small when I zoom out on my computer and eat Cheetos

PS
cancel your plans for the night 😂😂😂

Sincerely,
Your new center manager

@MECH-II

100% but with every negotiation I don’t think you can just expect everything without giving anything up. I realize in a perfect world you can but yea idk man. Let’s hope they figure it out
Just don't cry poor

Last year between dividends and stock BuyBacks the company spent over 8 billion dollars do not tell me you don't have a couple extra nickels and dimes to throw into our contract.

I can let a lot of things slide by but the way we was treated during the pandemic is unforgivable.

We don't have week leadership like we did under Hoffa and now we finally got some leverage.

I don't want to go on strike but if we do I really don't care.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Just don't cry poor

Last year between dividends and stock BuyBacks the company spent over 8 billion dollars do not tell me you don't have a couple extra nickels and dimes to throw into our contract.

I can let a lot of things slide by but the way we was treated during the pandemic is unforgivable.

We don't have week leadership like we did under Hoffa and now we finally got some leverage.

I don't want to go on strike but if we do I really don't care.
I agree. I got enough stashed back to be good for a months. Heck even the wife the other day asked if she can come and strike lol