Ducks, Phil, Marriage, and Gayarriage (continued)

wkmac

I bold and highlight red to stand out and the fact that Moreluck has a stated principle of never reading anything I put in red.

The thought has crossed my mind to make red all my posts.:wink-very:

upschuck

I use my scroll wheel if there is something that I don't want to read. Every one has some good things to say, no matter what color it is.

upschuck

I bold and highlight red to stand out and the fact that Moreluck has a stated principle of never reading anything I put in red.

The thought has crossed my mind to make red all my posts.:wink-very:
So, does it do anything to the word to signify it has a link attached to it?

oldngray

nowhere special
Had Marcion won the day, it's likely we would not even know much about the Old Testament if at all.

And not that many christians know much about it to begin with. NT too!

Have fun kiddies!

An apocryphal writer whose views were soundly rejected by the early church does not qualify as a NT source.

wkmac

So, does it do anything to the word to signify it has a link attached to it?

It slightly changes the color contrast and if you move your cursor across it, it will highlight but other than that no. That's why I bold and color red. I've noticed others here who have embedded links that I missed because nothing else in the link was highlighted.

wkmac

yes I did. What is your point other than a meaningless link?

First off, appears you didn't even read the link, no surprise, which means you are arguing from ignorance.

Second, the first word "Had" in my original post is key to understanding the full context of my point.

oldngray

nowhere special
First off, appears you didn't even read the link, no surprise, which means you are arguing from ignorance.

Second, the first word "Had" in my original post is key to understanding the full context of my point.
There are many early writings which are not the word of God. So called "lost" or "banned" books fall in that category. There is a reason why they were rejected. As were many other early writings. Many were gnostics like him.

island1fox

hard to say. How long has homosexuality been around? A long time with the percentage of homosexuals remaining near a constant. So how does gay marriage change anything?

bbsam,

Better pass that one through TOS. He believes that Gay sex has produced the Majority and are reproducing like bunnies.

Between Abortion and Gay Marriage --Why do the Liberals still survive ??

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Nazis back then? :yawn2:
OK, more direct.
The victors write history and decide what is in the history book and in this case, The Bible.

If the Bible were being written at this time, the Democrats would determine whats in it.
You would just have to wait until it's written before you know what's in it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
OK, more direct.
The victors write history and decide what is in the history book and in this case, The Bible.

If the Bible were being written at this time, the Democrats would determine whats in it.
You would just have to wait until it's written before you know what's in it.

...and if it were the Republicans, they would decide what wouldn't be in it.
The Bipartisan Bible would be a literary/ideological filibuster.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
...and if it were the Republicans, they would decide what wouldn't be in it.
The Bipartisan Bible would be a literary/ideological filibuster.
And if the Libertarians decided, it would be just right (and left).

Do unto others as you would want to be done unto you.
Don't covet your neighbors or neighboring countries.
You don't have to give 10% tithe to the priests unless you really want to.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I use my scroll wheel if there is something that I don't want to read. Every one has some good things to say, no matter what color it is.
I can't READ the red color against this background. It's not that I don't want to read it......It's not a principle or anything like that. It's like telling a blind person, "just read it"!! If you can't make out the words, you can't read it.