Marriage Equality act is passed,Republicans literally cry

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
FjfgcItWQAAz3N1.jpg

Serf

This is OUR country,not their church. Want to live where Religion makes law? i hear Iran is very nice this time of year
The very act of marriage is a religious ceremony. Whether it be Muslim, Hindu, Jewish, Christian, etc. And in all those religious ceremonies except one, it is between a Man & Women.

wilberforce15

It's a shame that in 2022 a bill has to be passed to protect marriage equality,but amusing to see the Christian folk cry literal tears
Yes, we cry when you destroy the family, and make the separation of parents and their children a national policy.

If some other nation were to invade us to stop our barbarism and backwardness, I would be a collaborator.

oldngray

nowhere special
The very act of marriage is a religious ceremony. Whether it be Muslim, Hindu, Jewish, Christian, etc. And in all those religious ceremonies except one, it is between a Man & Women.
If they want to have a civil contract it is a lot different than calling it a marriage.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
People are born with their sexual preferences. you cant Pray the Gay Away.
I am an athiest but to you religious folks I'd dare say they are as your God created them.
Again this our country,not your church