Marriage Equality act is passed,Republicans literally cry

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
And sheepherders, and farmers, and...oh, wait, I get it. You feel superior.
They were goat herders that lived in the middle east. I dont know why that irks you so much.

Hey just for fun you DO know there were no white people in the Bible,No Murica, and Jesus was very very dark. He didnt look anything like modern renditions

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I always enjoy watching the tolerant left viciously attack those things they disagree with absent of any tolerance or respect. carry on.
i always enjoy watching the gentle Christian folk screaming their rights are being taken away and that they are being persecuted when they cant force their religious beliefs into law

vantexan

dont be wearing any mixed fabrics,eating shellfish,tattos off the top of me head are all sins in your book.
I guess when they were making all that stuff up they had to get creative
And the Israelites/Jews lived under a very restrictive law. But under the New Testament we have freedom in Christ. Not the freedom to willfully sin, but we aren't under the law of sin and death. Homosexuals under that law were put to death. Now they're in jeopardy of losing their soul. As is anyone who chooses to disobey God's will.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I always enjoy the Christian Folk who say homosexual Marriage violates the 'sanctity of Marriage" yet cheat on their wives.Yeah lotta respect there
IMG_0825.JPG

vantexan

They were goat herders that lived in the middle east. I dont know why that irks you so much.

Hey just for fun you DO know there were no white people in the Bible,No Murica, and Jesus was very very dark. He didnt look anything like modern renditions
How do you know he was very, very dark? I'll agree he wasn't as white as many portray him. And no white people? What do you think the Romans and Greeks were? Oh, but they have an olive complexion! Many do. Know why? Because well after Christ died Arabs and other Muslims conquered and ruled southern Europe and the Middle East. Were they black? They were primarily of mixed heritage having enslaved many Africans from further south. They, and the Jews are considered Caucasian. A division of Caucasians called Semites. Semitic, sound familiar? Anything else you want to sneer about?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
How do you know he was very, very dark? I'll agree he wasn't as white as many portray him. And no white people? What do you think the Romans and Greeks were? Oh, but they have an olive complexion! Many do. Know why? Because well after Christ died Arabs and other Muslims conquered and ruled southern Europe and the Middle East. Were they black? They were primarily of mixed heritage having enslaved many Africans from further south. They, and the Jews are considered Caucasian. A division of Caucasians called Semites. Semitic, sound familiar? Anything else you want to sneer about?
Sorry i hit a nerve about no white folks in the bible. my deepest apologies
320788960_718805562937385_1230673904505227710_n.jpg

newfie

i always enjoy watching the gentle Christian folk screaming their rights are being taken away and that they are being persecuted when they cant force their religious beliefs into law
you said. I have no problem with religions remember? are the religious haters the only ones allowed to fight for their rights?