DUI Florida

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
But they have been known to screw up. I would just let them train you etc. After training you will get a road test. Then the CDL which the DMV has to approve. You never know , you may be okay and if you're not you will have to wait.

After your application, driving record, and drug test are reviewed....

Then, you obtain your Temporary CDL License.

You can't start training without it.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
After your application, driving record, and drug test are reviewed....

Then, you obtain your Temporary CDL License.

You can't start training without it.

Correct. Without your permit, you cannot drive on a public road in a CMV. Even if someone with a CDL is in the passenger seat. Kinda hard to train someone for a CDL when they can’t even leave the yard.

I believe a DUI is a 3 year DQ here.

MrFeeder

Takes 3 years to qualify after a DUI. That’s a weak effin local union there if they can’t even give you an answer for this.

As far as I knowp
look up state laws. Even though package car drivers are required by the company to get a DOT card, most of us would never actually be eligible to use it, for one the car has to be over 5k pounds and have like over 12 wheels...it’s cheap to get a dot card for someone who doesn’t need one, Even cheaper when a dot card holder doesn’t abide by the laws of having one...if you smell what im spraying.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
look up state laws. Even though package car drivers are required by the company to get a DOT card, most of us would never actually be eligible to use it, for one the car has to be over 5k pounds and have like over 12 wheels...it’s cheap to get a dot card for someone who doesn’t need one, Even cheaper when a dot card holder doesn’t abide by the laws of having one...if you smell what im spraying.
A DOT card and a CDL are two different animals.