Dumb driver blocks FedEx Ground driver to whine

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Ugh, she has no case to be wasting that salaried driver's time.

Ps dunno y Raymond went to FedEx instead of joining his buddy's company...

b49dde333cb27c3da8579f3b8bec6065ae2c3f6efc18553e69d4bb02f8070dae.gif

Last edited:

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
That’s classic. She was likely checking her Wal-Mart shopping list.

Observations: Ground dude should’ve -
A) not apologized for honking his horn, and
B) immediately called the cops on her for deliberately blocking traffic and creating a hazard.

dvalleyjim

I don't represent FedEx, I don't even work for them. Why the hell would you beep your horn on this. Chill and have a good day. I once had a person threaten me at a gas pump. His wife was yelling at me. Said I was driving too fast. I told her to call the number on the side of the van but you have to stop yelling at me. Her husband then threatened to beat my ass. They said the will have me fired. I said go ahead, it's not that good of a job, while her husband kept lunging at me. Finally a guy stepped up and told me to finish pumping my gas, this guy ain't doing nothing, I'll kick his ass (a guardian angel?). I said don't worry. In this job he is only a gnat circling my head.

DeliveryMachine

As soon as she got out of her car and told me to apologize, there would have been a 2 second pause and then a door slammed shut until she gave up. I know my temper limits and trying to talk it out with her would have pushed me over the edge. I would have done something that put me in jail for awhile

Oldfart

Nut jobs like that are wanting a reaction. You keep the door closed and ignore them and the situation might have been over much sooner. "Road Rage, Don't Engage"

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
As soon as she got out of her car and told me to apologize, there would have been a 2 second pause and then a door slammed shut until she gave up. I know my temper limits and trying to talk it out with her would have pushed me over the edge. I would have done something that put me in jail for awhile
At Express, we are trained to always allow enough distance between our vehicle and the one in front of it so that it is possible to drive around the obstruction without backing up. Unless the psycho backed up, this driver violated one of the 5 rules of defensive driving.

"Leave yourself an out"

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Most HD/ground drivers I've seen doesn't know the Smith System. I will say "all good kids like milk" & tell them to Google it...

Even after peak, some newly hired drivers that stay on aren't fully trained. One called me to process a call tag.

Express has courier class, while ground has "learn as you go"

SmithBarney

OMG listening to both of them was nerve wracking... I would have shut the door, eyes forward and waited, unless there was a way around.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The mods deleted my suggestion, which (paraphrased) was to berate her with the most unflattering, insulting, abusing, demeaning, degrading, and dehumanizing language imaginable until she gave up.

Oldfart

The mods deleted my suggestion, which (paraphrased) was to berate her with the most unflattering, insulting, abusing, demeaning, degrading, and dehumanizing language imaginable until she gave up.
Is that the language you used that got you fired from the company?